Shoutbox (Disabled)

Expired Zenith Date: Second date never lifts off [0.8]

Discussion in 'Closed' started by Geektea, Aug 5, 2017.

1. Geektea

Geektea New Member

I successfully do the first date (i think), queue up the picnic date, get teleported back to the bedroom with no cellphone. Can't do anything productive in the bedroom other than change clothes and entering the foyer is like limbo. Once there, nothing is clickable and I need to alt-f4 to exit the game.

Note, Zenith was the first date path

2. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

Will look into this, can anyone confirm?

EDIT: I cannot reproduce this or find any reason why you would be warped to the Bedroom prior to calling Zenith. Nor find a reason why you might hang at the end of the date. When it happens again, can you hit TAB and note down the numbers for me. It shouldn't hang on the scene-fade given I fixed that bug, but might be a different issue.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
  3. Geektea

Geektea New Member

Zenith was the first date path on the file. I have since then repeated the initial encounter, gotten his number, and the phone is avaliable after returning home. I believe I had a slightly different conversation path the second time, but I'm not sure what caused/fixed it. Either way, I was able to get to the end of the Zenith date line.

4. BigBlueBoat

BigBlueBoat New Member

This is happening to me as well I will attempt some work around such as starting the date from the beginning I let you know what I find out.

5. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

Tagged as "Expired".