Shoutbox (Disabled)

Your opinions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hugo reimertz, Apr 25, 2018.

1. hugo reimertz

hugo reimertz New Member

i found this game on steam and i'm IN LOVE with it so i wanted to hear what everyone else thinks

Sutrak likes this.
  2. NewYearAM

NewYearAM New Member

Obviously I like Amorous too (Otherwise I wouldn't be on the forum for the game >.>) though I was a bit unlucky a few things. Being someone who is crushing on Coby it's kinda suck that he's the only one without a whole dating route ;~; (At least he had one scene though, which I liked a lot~) I also really liked Mercy, but I know this is gonna sound weird, but I liked her as friend? I know probably no one else wants to be "just friends" in a dating sim but it just felt so weird getting into the late second date and the third one where things got romantic especially because you couldn't say "Hey, stahp pls" without being a total meanie.

I've gotten to the same point with Lex where I've done the second date but now I don't wanna advance to the third because I know it's gonna get even more romantic there too. >.> It's not that I feel like I'm cheating on Coby or something like that (I'm a "free spirit" too when it comes to sex anyway) but it just doesn't feel right getting romantic everyone like that. Is it weird that I'm friend zoning digital characters? Well anyway, the game was still awesome, especially considering it's a free game. ^^

3. hugo reimertz

hugo reimertz New Member

ye i know what you mean. I love coby and wish there was more with him

4. Sutrak

Sutrak New Member

I am in a similar situation, I have just discovered and bought this game.
    In my opinion, a very good game, little similiar to Path of Exile (great and awesome news about this game, but it is different thread), buy if the add option for buy poe currency, I will be glad

Last edited: May 19, 2018
  5. Rockinout4

Rockinout4 New Member

Loved the game! Somehow I managed to put 9 hours into it, just experiencing all the men! Afk a bit I guess.. :D

Maybe one day I'll decide to go through the females. Just cuz I love the writing!

Ps. Whoever wrote the Dustin parts, holy **** you nailed it!