Shoutbox (Disabled)

Your characters backstory?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Archer, Aug 19, 2016.

1. Archer

Archer New Member

Just something I think would be fun to see. What's your characters story? How did he end up as Cody's brother? Go crazy, the sky's the limit, as it's your story.

2. Weird Kitty

Weird Kitty Active Member

Me, one of many others of Western Lowland descent, stand before this nicely molded lump of flesh and other props. It's purpose this one does not know but what else to do but to try interaction? With the biggest courtesy that the gods allowed me to attain throughout my humble life I show the weird creation what can be considered this one's home. To my surprise it groans with displease.
    "What has this one done wrong?" -He asks himself.
    After inumerous attempts to calm it down it strikes this one like a bullet. Even tho it does not hurt this one cannot help but to feel weaker and less aware of his surroundings. Is this how it ends? Is death really the end of all? Another chance! This one inquires, this one pleads... while he bleeds. So in the blink of an eye, the blink of a light. This one wakes up trying to fulfill what once he failed. Will... 'I' be able to make one his and happy? Who would they be? This...I do not know but find they I shall, for I am Harambe.

3. Archer

Archer New Member

god damnit

im not even mad