Shoutbox (Disabled)

Wishlist For Future Updates

Discussion in 'Feedback and Wishlist' started by Rob Ballard, Feb 22, 2017.

1. Rob Ballard

Rob Ballard New Member

I'm loving this game so far. All of the characters are wonderfully written, and Zenith is a sexy beast. I love the inclusion of things like the gun-range minigame and the animated sex scenes, but there's always room for more content, even if this version is just an Alpha. For all I know, my idea might already be planned for a future patch, but I'm just gonna throw it out anyway.

I'm going to start off by saying that I'm a gay guy, so my perspective might be a little limited. The first thing I did in the game was romance Zenith. It took some trial and error, but I eventually got the right conversation options to proceed with the relationship. I'm fine with the whole trial and error style, and it felt rewarding to finally be able to get somewhere with that sexy dragon. I was really looking forward to seeing the rest of his story and the sex scene at the end (especially the sex scene). I had pegged Zenith as a dominant top, and I was correct. That's not a problem, but it leads me into my suggestion: Dynamic sex scenes.

What I propose is this: After the sex scene to end off the storyline, the player would be able to call up their new SO and go on other, new dates and add more development to the relationship. The player could turn the conversation to sex and, if the right dialogue is chosen, convince their partner to experiment a bit, leading to new sex scenes down the road and new character moments to go along with them. Using Zenith as an example, I (a top IRL) would be able to convince Zenith to bottom for me for once, with little differences in dialogue or behavior depending on how we had interacted so far. Depending on the hints dropped and words said, Zenith could turn into either a submissive or dominant bottom until the whole experimentation thing was brought up again, leading to yet another new scene, and so on.

I think it would be more realistic for the player to shape their partner's life both in and out of the bedroom depending on how they act. We've already seen that our characters can make a difference in people like Zenith's love life, so why not it their sex lives as well? Just some food for thought, but I think the game would really benefit from this. It would give the relationships less linearity and more choice and decision-making, leading to an overall more interesting dating sim.

Wow, that past was long-winded. Hopefully you've made it to this point. Please give some feedback and/or criticism, and if you have an idea of your own, drop it in the thread. I'd love to see what you guys think would improve the experience! :D