Shoutbox (Disabled)

Wish: Skip to the Good Stuff

Discussion in 'Feedback and Wishlist' started by Virxai, Mar 27, 2015.

1. Virxai

Virxai New Member

(Summary) - I wish for unlockable, instant sex scenes for the characters with which you've previously made it 'all-the-way'. This way one won't have to click through all the same dialogue every time they want to see that one lusty scene of themselves and their favorite character from the game.

For some of us, the sex scene at the end of any character story-line is a carrot on the end of a stick, luring us toward completing the game. For others, the drive is the intrigue in the dialogue, the plot, the satisfaction of making all the right choices and the sex is the cherry on top. However, I think we can all agree that, no matter the motive, we collectively look forward to seeing our 'selves' banging the various characters in Amorous. Agreed? So, then, what happens after the game ends? After you get to watch your new favorite animation and the credits roll, will you perhaps wonder if you must go through the same story, just to see that sexy scene one more time? I would hope not! Instead, I would hope that we might be able to watch again the scenes we've already experienced without having to give ourselves carpal tunnel (faster) by skipping though the dialogue to get to the 'Good Stuff' at the end. This could be accomplished through unlockable 'insta-sex' scenes, meaning that once you've made it 'all-the-way' with a certain character, the intimate scene might be accessible from the main menu for future viewing pleasure.

Would this ruin replay value? I would say not. This game is going to be deep and full of choices and side-games and extras that will make it a joy to play on its own. But we are of the furry community! Do we not often want something to look at when the moment is right? Do we want it now or later? I think I've made my point. Now, sit back and watch as Jasonafex & Crew have already planned to implement something similar and I've just proven myself a total windbag.

Omega212, Sardix and Tarou like this.
  2. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

Sex-scenes are indeed planned as unlockables! Once you made it to one, you can just call that character and ask for another adventure. At least, that's the idea. We might also find a different way to "skip to the good stuff".

While we might add some cheats, we have no intention in making it "too easy", so its unlikely you'll be able to skip to said scenes with a new save right away. Don't worry though, we're working on a system where you can date pretty much all characters in the game with a single save.

3. Virxai

Virxai New Member

Good to hear that there's gonna be a way to re-visit those 'magic moments' after you've done it the hard way!

I do, however, wish to voice an opinion that having the ability to get all the characters in bed during the same playthrough might be too easy. I'll start a new thread about it.

4. Azure

Azure New Member

I'm kinda sorta against this idea... I mean, it could be in an unlockable menu perhaps, but for the actual game? I think I'd rather stick to it being more dating sim and thus require certain dialogue cues that could easily lead back to it.

I realize it's crass to make bedding someone seem like a series of button pushes... but that's kinda what it is in real life for some people. ever heard the term being swept off your feet? (or... paws? claws? talons?.... uh)

....I think I'm just too enamored with the dialogue trees and the many things you could do with it to see straight.. hah...and perhaps I'm thinking about Coby too much ^^;

5. Legomego

Legomego New Member

Maybe there is a list out somewhere of how to get directly to the scenes so you can speedrun through it? If there is I would love to have it.