Shoutbox (Disabled)

Wish: Sexscene Role Reversal

Discussion in 'Feedback and Wishlist' started by Bitslayer, Mar 5, 2016.

1. Bitslayer

Bitslayer New Member

I would definitely like to see a sexscene role reversal option (I.e. getting fucked) in the game.

Bogo, jerryjai, alexcheetah and 2 others like this.
  2. meep

meep Guest

Sounds good to me.

3. Tekawolf

Tekawolf New Member

Please yes. Even if you change your genitals to a female's you still end up fucking them with a magic ghost penis.

Kiba the wulf and Moksha like this.
  4. ShinxTheCatJinx

ShinxTheCatJinx New Member

Omg yes! having some variety would be so nice. it would be really nice to to make the sex scenes with girl too. :)

Omega212 likes this.
  5. NicoRosenzweig

NicoRosenzweig New Member

I agree with this. It would be nice for those of us who might prefer to be the bottom or submissive to have the option. Maybe have to do or say things in a certain way through the dating that develops the characters personalities to be more topish or Dom.

Kiba the wulf likes this.
  6. PalmaRoma

PalmaRoma New Member

Rather than have a role reversal it could probably be set as option pre game, you know position preference and the like, which can potentially have effect on more than the sex scenes. Such as, oh say, the relationship dynamic, whose wining and dining who and who's the one who tends to be the pillar of support, ect. I'm quite flabbergasted to say that I enjoyed a dating sim game, the social part is fun, but I'll say that I always quit the game when the sex scenes start. I'm not one for dominance, and I find it strange that the body type of twink be included, yet the game willingly forgoes the implementation of a position preference, seems a bit strange to me.

And yeah, first world problems, point taken, but boy howdy, my big handsome furry husbando should be my pillar of support and should treat me like the delicate little treasure I am, at least on occasion! Until then, I have no interest in the sex scenes and find it hardly a reward.

7. 6DarkRaven9

6DarkRaven9 New Member

Skye on top? <3:amangry:;)

8. Nadia

Nadia Member

Mhh how about some Skye strapon femdom action? :D