Shoutbox (Disabled)

wish: sex scenes being optional

Discussion in 'Feedback and Wishlist' started by Pawsia, Dec 6, 2016.

1. Pawsia

Pawsia New Member

Firstly I've been meaning to write this for a while but could never get the wording to a way I really desired so I hope you like waffles x3

Secondly yes I know what amorous means and no having a way around said scenes wouldn't ruin the title as it's just an option and club amorous is a/the major location.

Thirdly I don't mean like a toggle button in the options menu(by the way Lennian why are all the options separate on the phone?) I mean like having actual choices in game that can influence it without it coming off a little jarring if that makes sense. As of 0.4 Dustin is the only prime example that exists as far as I know where sex can be avoided I'll be it means not getting anywhere with him(unless you fluked it like me on the first try then fail like 3 times in a row afterwards, by the way the pseudo fail states are nice additions).

Personally I think this is because I prefer being affectionate rather than giving into sexual desires, that being said I totally dig when the writing eases one into such scenes especially when it feels natural but at the same time I wish I had more control over the protagonist's actions prior.

Anyway that's just one person's opinion on the matter perhaps you, the reader, will agree or disagree either way I don't see why you should hog that opinion all to yourself, share with the rest of the class!

(Oh also I'm disregarding workloads for the devs due to the game being in early development still and such things don't need to be added until later down the line, like say a female protagonist eeeeeeeeeeh ;p that was a joke...a bad one...oh well xp)