Shoutbox (Disabled)

Wish: Personal charater animation

Discussion in 'Feedback and Wishlist' started by Jason_Wolf, Jul 12, 2015.

1. Jason_Wolf

Jason_Wolf New Member

I think that will be more interactive if we can see our character during the dialogues with is actual status
    (as embarrassed , happy , etc.), anyway this is only a opinion

2. Reeden

Reeden Member

Eh, it's half-possible, not that I know what the team is capable of. I've heard staff say before that animating custom characters for sex scenes is an extreme task. Seeing our own characters as well animated and lively as the NPC's would be very fun. I'm pretty sure the game is played from a first person view, which may or may not negate the necessity for animated custom characters in dialogue. However, it's been done before, in Homestuck for one example. Like I and a staff have said before, animation is a big thing, especially with custom characters. As I'm just a fellow player, I know nothing of the animation, and can't speak for any of the animators or programmers. From what little I do know, it seems like one could simply take any NPC and replace their body part values and color hexadecimals with those of our own characters.

You say that in such a feature, we would see our own emotions, like embarrassed and happy. Such would require the team to make animations and emotions for each body part not yet seen in the NPC's, but could be in our own. For example, the monstrous muzzle and spooky/neutral/etc. eyes.

The game is still a piece in lots of work, and it would be lovely to see such a feature, but it all depends not on how cool it is, but what the staff is capable of making. If it is possible, I'm right with you hoping that the staff would be able to implement!

3. Jason_Wolf

Jason_Wolf New Member

Thanks for the replay, it makes me happy that my idea is liked

Reeden likes this.