Shoutbox (Disabled)

Wish: Memories

Discussion in 'Feedback and Wishlist' started by Akuma, Feb 17, 2016.

?

Memorial Book or Credit Pictures or Both?

1. Memorial Book only!

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  2. Credit pics!

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  3. Both!

11 vote(s)
    84.6%
  1. Akuma

Akuma New Member

Okay, so I know this has been asked for before, but I have to admit, I really do agree with this. I do understand that there is only so much one team can do, especially when some ideas are shut down, but regardless of this, I would still like to see some photos of the important moments with your date. I mean, I LOVE the characters and all the dialogue is funny, yet realistic, but after the final date(s), it kinda seems.. well cut off. I mean, I understand if this idea doesn't make it, but I would like too see some kind of photo with you and your date.
    Additionally, I would also like to see in the credits (so the credits aren't just a thing people skip) some photos of person you date as a kind of "Aftermath", like what takes place after the last date, etc. This way, the player has a sense of fulfillment, like "So this is what happened after".
    This is just a suggestion, so if it gets shut down, I won't be that mad( Or mad at all :D) Also I must admit I respect how fast and how many times Team Amorous has responded to suggestions and the like.
    Anyways, thanks for taking the time to read this, especially sense you guys have (literally) thousands of others to respond to!