Shoutbox (Disabled)

Wish: Lunar path

Discussion in 'Feedback and Wishlist' started by MirceaKitsune, Jan 30, 2017.

1. MirceaKitsune

MirceaKitsune Active Member

As far as wishes for characters the player can date go, which don't seem to be officially planned as of yet, I had just one that I simply had to suggest: Will Lunar be considered at any point? She's apparently a wolf girl, white and light blue fur with black hair, that currently appears briefly during certain scenes.

[​IMG]

Now yes... I am well aware: It is revealed during Skye's path that she is in fact quite a bad and unnecessarily mean person, who may act like a bitch to people who did nothing wrong and don't deserve it. While that scene left me rather pissed at her, I can't ignore that she is pretty much the most gorgeous looking female character in Amorous thus far, and it's hard to resist wanting to meet and interact with her more. Frankly she feels too awesome to stay just a background character :rolleyes:

An extra idea to end with: Such faults might ironically be what would make her an interesting character. Amorous has proven itself to be not just about dating characters, but also making a significant difference in the lives of said characters. In her case, the player's achievement could be helping her become a better person! In nearly all cases, people turn into bullies after some sort of bad experience in their youth... that could be a good starting point that may be considered with her.

2. Lordbills123

Lordbills123 New Member

Yes I would love this

MirceaKitsune likes this.
  3. Lordbills123

Lordbills123 New Member

There is so much story potential here I was thinking the same thing a while back please developers make this a date able character

4. Sir Wolf

Sir Wolf Active Member

Can't resist the sexy wolf girls! I think she is very interesting as well. Would love to see her as a datable character.

5. indipotter

indipotter New Member

She is the sexiest
    girl in the game so far
    skye was the closest thing i could get :p
    and i wish i would happen but if they do they should put it on both versions of the game

6. Cronosus

Cronosus New Member

agree, shes really nice