Shoutbox (Disabled)

Wish: Launcher in Incognito mode

Discussion in 'Feedback and Wishlist' started by needs_moar_shark, May 24, 2015.

1. needs_moar_shark

needs_moar_shark New Member

Hi! This is my first post here, so I hope I'm doing things right :] I love this game, it's an amazing piece of work, and working with a launcher is better than re-downloading everything for every update. However, the launcher automatically opens my browser to display the login page. This page is always opened in the regular browser mode, which means it is registered in my browsing history. I'm a "closet fur", and clearing the site from my browser history every time I open the launcher is currently sort of a must do for me xP Is there any way to choose for it to be opened in Incognito mode, or just to get a link which we then can copy and paste in our preferred browser window?

Thanks again for all the work, you guys are awesome!

2. ScalyWalker

ScalyWalker New Member Team Amorous Supporter

As a workaround you can still start the game via [Amorous folder]/game_public/Amorous.exe which will directly start the game without the launcher. It just won't check for the newest version in that way.

3. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

This is up to how windows starts your default browser, I cannot force that. However, the windows launcher beta has a nogui mode that doesn't use the browser :) Also acts as an offline mode of some sorts.

4. needs_moar_shark

needs_moar_shark New Member

Alright, awesome! Thanks for your replies ^^