Shoutbox (Disabled)

Wish: Kinky Stuff and Fatties

Discussion in 'Feedback and Wishlist' started by Darkwratheon, Nov 8, 2015.

1. Darkwratheon

Darkwratheon New Member

Good evening everyone (or morning, or afternoon depending on where you live), I hope you're all doing fine today. So I decided to write a couple things I'd like to see in Amorous since there's this "Feedback and Wishlist" thread going on.

I believe it would be interesting to add "kink options" or kinky sex scenes (depending on the character) in Amorous. Seth and Jax scenes are pretty vanilla if I might say (not that this is a bad thing), if you see Coby's scene as incest, then it'd be little more kinky than the others mentioned but the content in the scene itself is also pretty much vanilla. While a regular intercourse is not bad at all, it may feel a little too tedious in a dating sim sometimes.

As I'm a kinky person myself and I know there are some more around here like that, I'd like to see some scenes involving more less common stuff such as BDSM, foot/paw fetish (this one is actually the one I wanted the most), snowballing and things such as those. Maybe even some hardcore ones could be added, such as watersports or soft gore (a "turn hardcore content off" option would be nice for those though, since they're more extreme and I understand not everyone would like them). Since each character has a different personality, different fetishes for each scene would be interesting. Another nice choice for implementing a kink feature would be if we could chose from a set of preset kinks while we're creating our characters and when we're in the sex animation those choices could trigger some details or scenes (as I've stated, it would be a preset scene, meaning that it could be very similiar from one character to another in order to spare time and work).

Another point I wanted to make is that what bugs me sometimes regarding dating sims is that the majority of them lacks chubby/fat characters. Usually the body builds vary from slim, athletic, femboyish or voluptuous (not fat though). It would be nice to see some characters with "meat on those bones", which would stray from the default and add something else in the game. This would expand the choices and the ones who are into chubby/fat characters would also be pleased.

Thank you all for reading (staff and users alike) and keep up the good work in Amorous. It has a lot of potential!

2. Robyn

Robyn Active Member

This is something I said to another kink related topic: "This is a dating sim game, not a kink experimentation. It all depends on the game's character's personality and if he's up for that, and even then chances are it won't really happen". I seriously dislike the fact that people only play dating sims just for the sex scenes. It simply destroys the whole purpose of a dating sim game to begin with.

For the chubby thing tho, I'm pretty sure there's one or two chubby characters soon to be added in the game in future updates.

3. Darkwratheon

Darkwratheon New Member

And who are you to dictate what is the purpose of a dating sim game? I'm sure you have your reasons to play it, as do everyone. You shouldn't just go on judging other people based on what you define that is right, and more important, you shouldn't make assumptions based on what you see. With all due respect, nobody cares if you dislike the way people play dating sims, everyone has their own reasons as I've said up above. Also, regarding the assumptions, you spoke as if someone who just want the game to get a little kinkier in the sex scenes is someone who only cares about that and this is not true. I love some good writting and character development but in a dating sim I also love the actual "action scenes". I did not ask for anything impossible or out of question, neither did I disrespect anyone. Yet you insist in coming here just for the sake of imposing your views on me or on people (since you said you already went to another kink related topic). Now you have a good day and remember: Each one of us play a dating sim for our own reasons and purposes. There's no right way to do so, there's no true purpose.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2015
  4. Robyn

Robyn Active Member

Yo, calm down buddy boy. You made a suggestion and I put my fair share of view around it in response. I ain't saying you're playing it for the kink scenes, I'm saying most people that have suggested something similiar to adding kinkier aspects to Amorous only want it cuz "HOMGZ KINKS" instead of it being an actual fair addition to the game.

But, once again, IMO - cuz that's how suggestion topics roll, with diffent opinions - while sex scenes are good and rewarding after you've done a fair share ammount of mouse clicking, I don't want people to simply play this game by skipping every single dialogue just to reach the 20 frames worth of sex scenes without actually really... "playing" the game. If there's a fair balance between the main story(ies) and the kinky part, sure, a little extra feature doesn't harm anyone, but, y'know, some people are already driven more into the spicy parts than the main course itself. Adding this many ammount of kinky stuff could do more harm to the game's, and creator's, intention than anything else.

5. Darkwratheon

Darkwratheon New Member

Now you explained yourself properly, instead of generalizing pretty much everything, I can see your point. You really looked not only passive agressive in your first comment but also like someone trying to impose their views, which is something not very nice in suggestion topics, if I might say.

From what I see, the ones that are gonna play the game for the whole experience, I mean, interactions, choices, dialogue, character development, story and sex scenes are not gonna skip the dialogues in order to get faster to the spicy parts. Now the ones that are only looking for the sex animations and nothing more are gonna skip the dialogue when they can with or without the ideas I was suggesting (if the developers decide to do something like that off course). In the end of the day, people are gonna play the game the way they want to play the game, not the way someone would like them to play it, which makes the addition of kink related content irrelevant in this part.

Now about the game lifespan, I can only see it benefiting from more content. Now, Lennian said something interesting in another topic and I'll quote:
    So looks like after you date someone, you'll probably unlock their sex scene and be able to call them for more rides. If it is everytime just the same thing with pretty much everyone, the game will get old after you unlock everything and make all the paths even though you can replay those scenes. Now with some kinks it may spice things up a bit and benefit the game lifespan, making it less repetitive when you unlock the scenes. In my point of view, more content can only benefit something, and not the opposite.