Shoutbox (Disabled)

wish: kinky clothing

Discussion in 'Feedback and Wishlist' started by MasterMRJ, Jun 13, 2015.

1. MasterMRJ

MasterMRJ New Member

Id love it if there was a store in the game where you can buy kinky clothing that includes diapers, latex, gimp suits, and etc. That you can wear or buy for your dates and different people like different things

2. Robyn

Robyn Active Member

Goodness...

As much as I can obviously understand why you'd want that, this is a dating sim game, not a kink experimentation. It all depends on the game's character's personality and if he's up for that, and even then chances are it won't really happen.

3. MasterMRJ

MasterMRJ New Member

Your probably right but......

What if its just for certain things and not the whole game or what if instead of just kinky clothing there was normal clothes as well

4. Robyn

Robyn Active Member

Like I said, kinky stuff will most likely depend on the character's personality and whether they are up to it or not.

The normal clothing are to be added in the game in the future, so there's that.

5. Bourlingueur

Bourlingueur Member

We've yet to see how the clothing part of the game will be handled, but I suppose it could be possible if it's just a cosmetic thing and a low-key element in the game.

6. BigMcLargeHuge

BigMcLargeHuge New Member

Fishnets and arm/leg warmers, plox. :amflirty:

Darkwratheon likes this.
  7. Bourlingueur

Bourlingueur Member

I do like a good pair of arm/leg warmers, but does it qualify as kinky? I think it's just cute.

We should create a new thread once clothing is implemented, see what people would like to be able to wear.

Darkwratheon likes this.