Shoutbox (Disabled)

Wish: Epilogue scenes *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'Feedback and Wishlist' started by KAiZAfox, Jun 7, 2015.

1. KAiZAfox

KAiZAfox New Member

Let me start by saying Seth's path in this game is definitely the most well-written visual novel I've ever played, enough that I felt sad when the credits rolled so abruptly :p I hope that in the final game, each character has an added last scene set sometime in the future to wrap things up better; with Seth for example, an epilogue to show how life is with him after you presumably *SPOILERS* move away with him after the success of his book. A scene select option after you clear the game would be great too.

I saw that a separate writer did the paths for Seth and one other character too; I hope that writer is even more involved in the rest of the game, as it made for a very realistic and emotionally invested love story.

Thanks for reading this /(owo)/

Falizeth likes this.
  2. Asriel Dreamurr

Asriel Dreamurr Active Member Team Amorous Supporter

Agree, but nor just epilogue scene, but more date with him and the others, and not just end after just one date just like v.03

Falizeth likes this.
  3. Shadow_H

Shadow_H New Member

I totally agree. In fact, I was just about to post about something like this. Guess you beat me to it. Seth is definitely my favorite character and I (along with a lot of the community i'm sure) would absolutely love to see what else could happen between our characters and him Intimately, casually, etc. Also definitely want to have more sex with that sexy feline in a future version.

4. Asriel Dreamurr

Asriel Dreamurr Active Member Team Amorous Supporter

5. Shadow_H

Shadow_H New Member

amen

Zurch likes this.