Shoutbox (Disabled)

Wish: Choices and Consequences

Discussion in 'Feedback and Wishlist' started by Virxai, Mar 27, 2015.

?

Should the player should be limited in how many dates they can pursue at once?

1. Nope! Date them all with no consequences! (Who cares? It's a furry dating sim!)

2. Yep! Date just one at a time! (Investment in a single character makes it more worthwhile!)

3. Maybe? Multiple dates would increased risk! (If your date(s) find out, let's hope they don't mind!)

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. RuBoo

RuBoo New Member

Aww... Well, I'll be looking forward to whatever version her path's released in. Dat Renamon cosplay, yo.

2. Icefreeze

Icefreeze Member

And Lucario cosplay. I think she'll have other cosplays too ( i might have misunderstood a post though, don't quote me on that). I just can't wait to know what her date path is like. :D

3. Xean

Xean New Member

I'd go with 13 different saves, though. It'd make for much more replayability, plus it makes for more in-depth branches.

4. RuBoo

RuBoo New Member

I'm one of those who's not interested in males, so... I wouldn't have thirteen saves for thirteen characters. Just one or two, depending.

5. Patrigue

Patrigue Member

Forgive me if this has already been brought up, but if some of the datable characters are okay with the idea of an open/polyamorous relationship, is it possible that the datable characters will go out with other datable characters? Like you could go out with Jax and Mercy, Jax will also go out with Seth, or something like that.

Jesus, if that's possible... oh man... so much dialogue.

6. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

That would be an interesting take... "Nah sorry man, I'm currently seeing Jax" whereas Jax would just date you. War imminent!

7. Scrydan

Scrydan Active Member Team Amorous Supporter Dark Army Enthusiast

It would, though it would be quite complicated to do I imagine. Not to mention if at the start someone wanted to date X but couldn't because of Y, then they might get upset. Alas, it could show their personality a bit more, or even make it feel more "realistic" in that "yeah you could get rejected solely on not available status". Of course, one way could be that you need to prove to them that you're the better option to actually be able to date them. Of course like @Lennian said, "War imminent!"

Of course, it might just be too complicated and distract from the main focus. While it could be a good feature, first we probably should to make sure that the core goals are complete and don't compete with side things like that. Anyways, that is how I personally see it but another person or even anyone on the team might view it differently. I like the idea either way. :3

8. DanteWölfe

DanteWölfe New Member

…Possible threesome?

9. Skyshatter

Skyshatter New Member

I'd be open to having complications or path locking just for replay value. After all the other characters have lives just as well.

10. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

I agree - @Jasonafex thinks you should be able to do everything in a single life tho - in my opinion it kind of makes the game blend.

11. Skyshatter

Skyshatter New Member

While some would feel that way I think it'd add to the game to making the player have to stick with a path or maybe introduce a time limits things have to be done in if they want to continue a path or try to juggle multiple paths.

12. deerhunterfan2017

deerhunterfan2017 New Member

I'd like the idea of there being more dates, I played through the game, and thought it was cool, but kinda short, sure I can keep replaying, but around three dates per character is kinda short, and I do like the idea of cheating having consequences, that would definitely fit the personas of some characters, like for example Lex, she doesn't like "the player" flirting with someone else, and Skye's persona is kinda giving me the idea she wouldn't like you cheating on her either judging from her persona being insecure of herself and other people, but for short more dates per character would be cool as well as the risk of being caught.