Shoutbox (Disabled)

Wish: Characters hitting on/sneaking with each other.

Discussion in 'Feedback and Wishlist' started by Koda Blackwing, May 22, 2015.

1. Koda Blackwing

Koda Blackwing New Member

While the flirting and indulging is incredibly fun, I'd enjoy a little inter-character flirting. I think anyone who's a voyeur might enjoy catching their little bro teasing Seth or anyone else. Even sneaking a feel when the poor guy is so tired and conked out.

Just an idea...but something that could definitely add some kinky spice. Plus I could see his little bro doing that if the right menu options are selected to give them some time alone.

2. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

@Lupin and I have plans to make the world a lot more livid, this is certainly on the roadmap of big things, in some way or another :) Problem is we have to use 2D assets over 3D. So we can't really make characters jump and move around without giving Kabier a huge workload, but we'll certainly see what we can do.

3. Koda Blackwing

Koda Blackwing New Member

That is awesome. I mostly got the idea from the scene where Seth wandered off to the bedroom and you are left to do chores. That's pretty awesome that it's already in the plans! :> It's rare to find that inter-character interaction in stuff since games tend to be super geared toward the player alone. Happy to help with it if I can!