Shoutbox (Disabled)

Wish: Characters at places other than Amorous and some other thoughts

Discussion in 'Feedback and Wishlist' started by Crazy Dino, May 29, 2015.

1. Crazy Dino

Crazy Dino New Member

I'd like to see people at the buildings that get unlocked on the map instead of them just being used for one date.
    I think adding more secrets and areas to explore would really make it feel like you are free, going on a date feels like you are being dragged from one place to another, you can't really do anything until you finish that specific date.
    I also find it kind of weird how when you call someone who's storyline is complete, there is no sequence before you started doing the "do" with them, you just start fucking, I would like to see some sort of interaction at the least, maybe you can choose to take them out to dinner, etc.

2. Bourlingueur

Bourlingueur Member

I agree, it would be fun to add various locations for dating or doing other activities outside the story. Of course, players would need an incentive to do that (what do I gain by doing these extra dates or activities?). I already proposed extra scenes to unlock, maybe the other forum members have other ideas.

As for the automatic sex scenes, I don't really mind having the option to access them directly after a while... >_>

3. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

Valid points - most of these we will cover in a later version. However, to prevent forever staying in v0.3 hell, we decided to keep it on-rails, which is not to our liking, but it granted us the most control for now.

4. Bourlingueur

Bourlingueur Member

Thanks for keeping us in the loop. :)

5. Crazy Dino

Crazy Dino New Member