Shoutbox (Disabled)

Wish: Change Fursona

Discussion in 'Feedback and Wishlist' started by Butterderp, Jul 25, 2017.

1. Butterderp

Butterderp New Member

There's so much customization to experiment with, and I don't want to keep having to make new files over and over again. Now that there's a new wardrobe function, I think it'd be easy to have another option such as "I'm thinking a whole new look" in the wardrobe that leads to the character creation. I hate being limited to one thing when there's so many different options!

2. MirceaKitsune

MirceaKitsune Active Member

Definitely something I've been hoping to see as well. Though to add more fun to the mix, I'd rather see different customization options added to different locations in a potential free roam mode. For instance, a fur painting shop to change color... but if you want to change your anatomy, you'd need to visit a clinic that does facial reconstruction.

Butterderp likes this.
  3. Micaius258

Micaius258 New Member

YES, I remember when that was possible, but now it's not there anymore! I am disappointed because with that I could see if there were things I liked or didn't like about my character through different perspectives and not worry about anything permanent. I really hope this comes back.

Butterderp likes this.
  4. -Koro

-Koro New Member

Of course! For example, if there's an update that adds more customization features (preferably one that you like), you could change your fursona! I support this!

Butterderp likes this.