Shoutbox (Disabled)

Wish: an end to the game/achievments

Discussion in 'Feedback and Wishlist' started by Frostined, Jun 29, 2016.

1. Frostined

Frostined New Member

I'd like to see an option, to maybe get engaged with one of the dateable characters. I know I know not everyone wants to do it, it would be nice if the option was there. Some other way to end the game would be nice, if my idea is totally out there. Some achievments that you could get and check would be great, so you have more of a sense of what you've done, and what to do. Of course these would probably only be available in the fully finished version of the game, so theres lots of time to think about what to do.
    -Frost

2. Weird Kitty

Weird Kitty Active Member

Have my support badge. It's been a while since I've been bored enough to browse through the "dead" threads and might as well revive this one up so it gets a bit more attention. Achievements are for many people a very important and enjoyable part of their game experience. Having those would only benefit Amorous. For the future, may this thread be seen and our prayers answered. I'm gay.

3. Grim Scaleheart

Grim Scaleheart Member

I wish when one day this game get's finally completed, we could get it on Steam Green Light :). And only thing that i would demand the most is for the main character to be female for option. But that is to much.

Ms Fortune likes this.
  4. Weird Kitty

Weird Kitty Active Member

No.

Ms Fortune likes this.
  5. Grim Scaleheart

Grim Scaleheart Member

Ok then.