Shoutbox (Disabled)

Wings and bat fursona option

Discussion in 'Feedback and Wishlist' started by Lyric Rhapsody, Jul 13, 2015.

1. Lyric Rhapsody

Lyric Rhapsody Member

My fursona is not really supported in the character creation menu. I made as close to a bat as possible, but still look REALLY canine...no bat ears or wings or anything really for that matter. Me being a fruit bat makes it kind of hard ^^;;;

Verge and Gen and the rest of the wonderful Amorous team...I'd like to request a character creation option for wings and possibly support for bat fursonas? I understand you guys are working really hard and all, but I just thought maybe this might be a good suggestion for later, if you guys could at least take it under consideration?

GenrisPuma and ZephyrR like this.
  2. ZephyrR

ZephyrR New Member

I agree with you. I, myself, have found that, while there is a "fin" option in the head for sharks, the tail is the only thing that doesn't match up. It seems I could not find a fish tail. But this is a minor thing compared to your case.

So, I would like to request to our beloved and very hard-working Amorous Team, Vergeance and Genesis that please consider Mr. Rhapsody's request about bat fursonas. And, by the way, also ask for a fish tail for my shark.

GenrisPuma and Lyric Rhapsody like this.