Shoutbox (Disabled)

Closed Windows 8.1: Broken text boxes and perma-loading rooms

Discussion in 'Closed' started by G3ovanni, Feb 2, 2018.

1. G3ovanni

G3ovanni New Member

Ill report the bug from the start of the game to a point where it is unplayable due to bugs.

starting up the game, when running w/o prologue, the screen is completely black and the music for character create plays. so I have to always play with the prologue

In the opening of the game, when talking about the beach and mentions of lingerie, the text box dissapears and the text floats. the first line of text is also missing. there are some letters on screen but it'll get clearer later. I have done nothing outstanding or out of the box to reach this result, I have merely clicked on to continue the text.

this also happens early in the prologue, I before the talk with coby. Infact, this always happens when the line reaches past 3 lines of text or more. sometimes it breaks before reaching 3 lines. there are also cases where I see random floating texts on clickable objects. for example, in the bedroom, floating text is above the door, on the shelf, on the closet, on the poster, and so on.

However, in the car ride leading to the club, more text appears on screen, just white random gibberish (I assume those are codes?) with broken text box again.

Coming up to Kane, the text box breaks as well, and some floating text also appear, though for a short while.

The club is a black screen with music in the background. I recognize it as the club music, and clicking randomly, will trigger it to load when conversing with coby or the bartender. when entering the lounge it also is just a black screen with music clicking randomly to land a conversation seems to make it load, the same needs to be done same goes for vending machine area, and (on my assumption since I never got any further past the lounge) the pool too.

restarting the game, fields the same result.

I'm using a windows 8.1 touchscreen HP Pavillion Laptop, I have 2gb of ram. I'm using the latest version of the game, and I did not tamper with codes within the game itself. I also did not press anything outstanding, just restarted my PC, and ran the game directly.

I don't know if this is important information, but the game is saved on an External Hard Drive, I don't save the game directly to the PC.

thank you for your attention, I hope this helps.

PS: I wanted to put in screenshots, but it tells me that Imgur is a non-whitelisted site, is there any other image board I could use?

2. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

This should be fixed in the Steam version.

3. Maxie lewusk

Maxie lewusk New Member

the steam, version is clean though..