Shoutbox (Disabled)

Support window size?

Discussion in 'Support' started by Opticz12, Dec 6, 2016.

1. Opticz12

Opticz12 New Member

is there a way i can change it because the game stretches farther than my screen

James Wolf likes this.
  2. James Wolf

James Wolf New Member

Yeah, I'm having the same problem

3. Scope

Scope New Member

Try pressing F2 to toggle between windowed and fullscreen mode.

4. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

I'm curious to what kind of resolution you are running and at which DPI Windows is operating (when you are using Windows).

5. gmlatex

gmlatex New Member

I had similar problems on a 21:9 1440:3440 display even in windowed mode. If I set a 16:9 screen resolution it works, but it messes with my desktop setup. I can use fm without resetting my system resolution, any chance that will make it into Amorous?

6. Lennian

I'll extend scaling to also work when horizontal height is bigger than vertical (eg. in case of 1440x3440). This will still render the game in the dead center tho.

7. Zack Roth

Zack Roth New Member

I'm hoping there will be a resolution change because I want to be able to run it in low resolution rather than a big screen.. I'm looking to aim for at least have this game running in a medium size window rather it being so full on my screen.
    Resolution Options hopefully coming to a new version?
    There should be a Video option added so that people could change the resolution by themselves. This happens in all types of games and I hope this will be added to the future.

8. Lennian

@Zack Roth You can simply press F2 and resize as you like tho :)

9. Zack Roth

Zack Roth New Member

I tried that but the window is really large.

10. CheekiBreeki1991

CheekiBreeki1991 New Member

I'm having a similar problem like @Zack Roth . Because of the large window size, it is very taxing on my crappy laptop and when I put it in windowed mode, my mouse cursor can't reach the outer edge of the window to adjust the size.

11. WeisserWolf

WeisserWolf Member

You'll need to either press the Windows key or alt+tab away from the window to 'release' the mouse before you can drag/resize the window (but do note that any clicks, either inside the window or on the title bar to drag it, will cause the game to recapture the mouse and you might need to repeat this a few times)

12. Starlyte

Starlyte New Member

This is kinda a necro I think but I seemed to have found a way searching for a way to resize windows with keyboard shortcuts. press and hold the windows key then use the right/left arrow keys. it docks it to the left or right and seems to half the thickness of the window. It's far from perfect but its stops the super size window.