Shoutbox (Disabled)

Will you be able to date any other females? Because i'm kinda annoyed there is only 1.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Linex, Mar 16, 2017.

1. Linex

Linex New Member

Just a question, i'm looking up to dating other females.

2. Flibble

Flibble Moderator of the Dark Lord Team Amorous Moderator

3. Linex

Linex New Member

4. Ryeiu

Ryeiu Active Member Team Amorous Supporter

Jacky looks like my type though. I want a know more about her

5. Ryeiu

mawwr look at her Das sind einige schöne brüste

6. Linex

Linex New Member

Yeah I like the wolf girls the most, they are always hotter and more interesting

7. Ryeiu

Yes I agree! Me and my charater have always had our eyes on the K9 groups but mostly on the wolf girls

8. Ryeiu

wait I see dog tags do we have an aggressive woman here I have I thing for dominate women (as long as no dildos are involved).

9. Ryeiu

Is she gonna throw me against the wall too that I wanna see so badly.

10. Linex

Linex New Member

She looks like she is part of law enforcement, that will be interesting

11. Linex

Linex New Member

But I don't think anyone can beat Skye

12. Ryeiu

Maybe, skye is cute because she is insecure and she needs comfort. She seems like a great person. But Jacky is who I could see winning both me and my fursona's vote because we both like a girl who looks and KNOWS she is in control, and I like dangerous women especially in the sexual department. I could see her grabbing me from the bar and throwing me in a booth to teach me a lesson just because I looked in another girl's direction.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2017
  13. tonyH

tonyH New Member

Skye is enough for me :D

14. Ryeiu

sWell here is a tale you won't hear everyday, I have lucid dreaming (great abilty) and Jacky made her self know to me well, my fursona of course 'last night'.(pun intended) the tale goes as follows: I was sitting in a booth in The Amorous club when I overheard some talking over at the bar. So I looked over and there she was, yet again rejecting another dude from getting her number. I laughed on the inside then watched as four more dudes got rejected. I was thinking 'I got this' so I did what I thought might work. I went up to the bar at a pace like I was in no hurry. The stools were full besides the ones directly beside her so I sat down to her right. I asked the bartender for the usual, soda over the rocks and didn't even look in her direction the whole time. I being silent as I am didn't say anything just drank my drink, she shifted in her seat which made a lot more movement than it would of normally. I didn't even flinch or acknowledged she existed. I just sat there listening to the music aka tuning it out. She looked right at me and said "Well, who is so bold to sit beside me?" but I continued looking away and didn't say a thing. Then I threw away my trash and went to the table I was originally sitting at but this time, I sat facing away from Jacky. (Now remember I know nothing about Jacky in reality). She was furious of being ignored, then she strode over to me and said loudly "Hey I was talking to you!". I didn't respond or move. Then outraged she grabbed my coat and turned my around pining me to the wall. She was very tense while she was hovering over my lap. I showed no arousal at all, nor did I flinch or do anything but look her in the eyes. I remained straight faced and quiet while she looked at me, like it was perfectly normal. She then said, "I know you heard me, and you didn't answer my question. That is just rude." I raised an eyebrow, like I didn't hear her first question. I then took a hand to fix my hair back to its original state,(cause my hair must be perfect at all times). She stared at me for a minute, then softened her posture and said, "Well, aren't we just overconfident?". I said nothing with my eyebrow still raised. She finished with, "Well, it seems someone in this place is actually interesting." She then placed a piece of paper in my front coat pocket and she got up without another word, then she left the club. I fixed my coat very slowly then kept my composure as I got the piece of paper out. It had a number on it, her number (I don't remember the numbers on the paper). I grinned a little and thought 'that went better than I thought it would'. and went back home to the apartment I had.

The end.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2017
    Nice Guy likes this.
  15. Ryeiu

And then my alarm clock went off I had had to get ready for work.

16. Linex

Linex New Member

ahhh very nice, that really sounds how her date could go but seriously they need to add more to Skye, she represents Amorous

17. Ryeiu

good dream yeah? I just remembered after I got home from work so I thought It would be a good chance to try out my writing skills. What did you think more stories later when they come up?

18. Linex

Linex New Member

Yes yes, you should write a story about Skye, that will be interesting

19. Ryeiu

I guess I could try, hmmm I guess and remember I want honest opinions

20. Ryeiu

to me there is no hate only advice