Shoutbox (Disabled)

Will anal be the focus of the game?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DarkMaster, Aug 3, 2015.

1. DarkMaster

DarkMaster New Member

I ask because all four of the current scenes are anal. I'm curious if there are any plans for other kinds of sex or if that's just how the demo turned out?

Patrick2020 and Toshi like this.
  2. radman1889

radman1889 Member

Well there's a reason it's all anal right now. The only playable character is male. I assume once a fem character is released we'll see some vag sexings.
    Hopefully from that big gator. :D

3. DarkMaster

DarkMaster New Member

That isn't really a justification. Female enemies could do vaginal and there are other forms of intercourse such as oral, footplay, breastplay, ect.

Darkwratheon likes this.
  4. radman1889

radman1889 Member

Point taken. Just saying what I'd like to see most I guess. :p

5. Asriel Dreamurr

Asriel Dreamurr Active Member Team Amorous Supporter

When ennemis catching you, the're in dominante position, so Jason couldn't do vaginal sex !
    In that case, they have to implement a special sex scene when graping ennemis when there naked activate sex as Jason is the dominante one !

6. KiWolfGirl

KiWolfGirl Member

That really doesn't have anything to do with it since most of the enemies ride you when they catch you and they could do that vaginally. The reason they ride you anally instead of vaginally is because the kangaroos all use the same animation settings and basic body type and they wanted to make female, male, and shemale versions, so they all use the same sex animations. I don't know if this is something they'll change later on, since there were supposed to be two versions of the dogs, one who dominate you and one that ride you, and right now both ride you.

7. RoyArtorius

RoyArtorius Master Knight of the Dark Lord Team Amorous Moderator

You are right about the boxeroos (kangaroos), the simply use the same animation but different images. Spine, our 2d animation system, is not very nice when it comes to changing those images mind you. However, this is the first I've heard of the huskies having two different sex animations.

8. KiWolfGirl

KiWolfGirl Member

I meant just more generally, very early I assume before BBS's actual development started Jason posted a few possible enemies (just gifs animated the way he usually animates still images) and wrote that one of them was subby and one was dominant. Talking about these posts.
    http://www.furaffinity.net/view/13418277/
    http://www.furaffinity.net/view/13418440/

In regards to this line "An alternative Husky. While the first is incredibly energetic, this one is more timid and relaxed. He's more inclined to keep his distance from the player and instead, throw projectiles at them. He also has subby sexual animations compared to dom ones of the other."

Maybe now they just got both combined into one enemy. Though I have to say it would be an awful waste if there was not one canine type that buried his bone in your hole. ;)

Darkwratheon likes this.