Shoutbox (Disabled)

Will A Female Side Of The Coin Ever Be Introduced?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Eventy97, Dec 17, 2018.

1. Eventy97

Eventy97 New Member

I'm hoping every mod or dev doesn't outright ignore this as a simple yes or no is just as satisfactory at this point to even a post about it, after now a year from the original post of shutting down much talk of this topic, I feel just a little response to this could be addressed. I cant imagine the work that would be needed to put in to incorporate this addition, and neither the amount of will priority playable females hold at this current stage of the games now released support, but even as a long term possibility to be worked on, where do you guys stand on bringing this in possibly into the game? If I am not mistaken the original reasons were, priority compared to other tasks, the construction of new animations or editing of those already made, and other possible complications, however at this stage couldn't it be feasible? I never truly understood why the incorporation of this was so taboo in this games development, but an answer nonetheless, would be greatly appreciated.

2. SabertoothZyler

SabertoothZyler New Member

Yeah, I'd wish it could happen, but I think the actual devs are working on another project for a new game.

Edit: nvm, seems the dev is busy at work, I somewhat understand the process of complex game making. I'll just patiently wait for the next update, and the next. I better not be 30 by the time the next update releases, it's at this point where I'll think something went horribly wrong.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2019
  3. SomthingNeat

SomthingNeat New Member

Not officially no. However there is potential to mod it in.

For sex scenes its a peice of cake. Top scenes could be retouched to look like pegging. Bottom scenes could be edit anal or vaginal penitration.

As for story, just change the gender identity of the script.