Shoutbox (Disabled)

who else got emotional with Seth's story?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sage_thefurrylizard, Sep 26, 2016.

1. sage_thefurrylizard

sage_thefurrylizard New Member

The writers of this game are so talented, While I was playing the game, on Seth's story, I got a little emotional. The part when they were at his apartment killed me. The slow-dancing, looking at the sunset, worrying about how the book they wrote together may eventually tear them apart.......Then they added that damn song, "intimate." Reading the text and hearing that slow, almost emotional song just made the tears flow. Im not ashamed.
    :amshy:

TrashyMootoo and Doonbal like this.
  2. Doonbal

Doonbal Active Member

You're not alone on this one! The feelz ;_;

3. AlexFili

AlexFili New Member

Seth's storyline was well written and I know what it's like to be a geeky outsider. Really enjoyed playing through his path.

4. Marmalve

Marmalve New Member

I just can say I played lots of furry dating sims and by far this is the only time I have cried with one............. Needless to say this leaves me expecting to see A LOT more from this route, plz don't leave it there because it seems quite more than just a game but a true romance novel I wouldn't mind to re read thousands of times.
    With all this, sorry for writting this much ^-^''

5. MusicalShark

MusicalShark New Member

Seth's route was the first one I did. I was up until 5 AM going through it, and once I finished it I immediately set the song Intimate as my alarm for school.

6. Silicon Wolf

Silicon Wolf New Member Team Amorous Supporter

I enjoyed his character so much, that at the end of his story, looking at art of him causes me lose all sense of sex and gender from my mind. It's just emotions and blood rushing through my body.

7. Monta

Monta New Member

It took me another go at his storyline to really let the whole thing sink in, but when it did, it hit me hard. Honestly, if a guy like him came into my life, I'd be swept right off my feet. I really typically don't even like dating sims, mainly because I don't like being part of the stigma that follows it (and it's not my cup of tea), but when I'm feeling almost devoid of emotion, dating sims do not fail to deliver. I honestly didn't get much out of the game except for Seth... mainly. Everything was so descriptive, and as the song playing around all that puts it, intimate. You could tell how much your character actually meant to Seth, and vice versa. Each word just fed into the feelings, and personally, made me feel the same way my character was feeling. Not saying I actually fell for Seth, but he had a lot of qualities that, in my head, made me imagine a scenario with someone with that personality (and that body type), and it was nice. I just kinda wish life actually went that way.

I can't really put it precisely into more than just ramblings, but it was verging on perfect. 9/10, made me tear up, gimme a guy like this, may more good material for all the other characters, especially Seth, come in the next update.

8. MirceaKitsune

MirceaKitsune Active Member

By random chance, his story is the one I picked last night, when I finally got the time to actually play the game for the first time. I haven't gotten far yet, but I can already relate to what's being said here. He is just adorable! I'm trying to avoid spoilers, but hopefully it can be finished without reaching a sad ending or anything.

9. MirceaKitsune

MirceaKitsune Active Member

Update: I played some more last night, and got around to finishing Seth's path. Considering a few hints here, I was dreading some kind of sad ending... the one I got was technically happy or okay at worst, so that part was averted. Of course, it still felt sad because it was over... it left me with a funny feeling of wanting to see him again (without starting a new game), which the sexy scene on the phone doesn't help with given it implies a flashback rather than another meeting. All in all, that apartment scene was beautiful and got stuck on my mind for a bit... perhaps it's a good thing my empathic experiences aren't as functional as they used to be.

10. TrashyMootoo

TrashyMootoo New Member

That scene is literally what keeps me awake at night, just thinking about it makes me depressed... Heck, I got so addicted to the character, I drew him on paper and hung it on my wall just so I could feel like he was still there, you know...?