Shoutbox (Disabled)

Where's the Monthly Discussion?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dragonglare, Jul 28, 2015.

1. Dragonglare

Dragonglare New Member Team Amorous Supporter

As the title asks, I'm curious how you become a part of the monthly discussion. I'm a proud supporter of Amorous on Patreon, willingly paying 50 dollars a month towards the development of this amazing game, but there's supposedly the added bonus of being a part of the monthly discussion with that. I had hoped to use this to provide ideas and feedback on a slightly more personal level with the creators, or something along those lines, but I never received any form of indication of when or where it would be. :(

Considering next month is coming up, I'm certain that I missed it if there was one. Was there one? And if so, what am I supposed to do to be a part of it (aside from donate the money I already have)? :confused:

2. Scrydan

Scrydan Active Member Team Amorous Supporter Dark Army Enthusiast

I had the unfortunate discovery that there is no such thing for as far as I know. That the forums and the like are intended to be replacement for such discussion or at least Len gave me that impression when I asked in a PM. I even said that if it isn't the case, it should be edited so that people know what is up. I had no problem offering that much support, simply that it might feel simply a bit misleading to some people.

Unless soon the people that did might see a difference. I am still curious as to what one might expect as well.

3. Dragonglare

Dragonglare New Member Team Amorous Supporter

Thank you very much for this information! :D At the very least it is nice to know that I am not missing out on anything special, but I do agree with you that that should be edited. It can be, and was, very misleading. :confused: