Shoutbox (Disabled)

What do you prefer on amorous 0.4 ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kababi, Aug 25, 2015.

1. Kababi

Kababi New Member

So i was thinking what do you like to see on amorous , more female or male characters?

My opinion is more male character :amcocky::amgrumpy:

2. radman1889

radman1889 Member

There's already 3 males in Coby, Seth, and Jax. More fems plz!

Nadia and rejsan like this.
  3. duncan816

duncan816 New Member

I agree, I would love to see a date path/scene for Skye.

4. Cyborg-Lucario

Cyborg-Lucario Active Member

More female dates for me too. Also, I would like to say that I would want to see a more interactive world, but they're already doing that.

Nadia Aximand likes this.
  5. duncan816

duncan816 New Member

I'm not saying it has to happen now but in the future it would nice to have the ability to acquire special items to do things like activate special scenes or improve your relationship with a character.

Predaderp, A BLT and Kababi like this.
  6. Cyborg-Lucario

Hmm, items to activate special scenes or improve your relationship sounds good too. Like getting a life size doll of a Renamon or Lucario (won't probably happen due to copyrights).

7. nsfwhusky

nsfwhusky New Member

I would like more sex scenes with more male characters

8. BigMcLargeHuge

BigMcLargeHuge New Member

I would like for it to finished before half life 3. :p

Dark-Signal and Friedrich like this.
  9. Patryk_Curra

Patryk_Curra New Member

Pretty sure skye is coming in this update. Not sure who else but I'm hoping for some girls and some tops.

Saujen and Predaderp like this.
  10. Kisaki

Kisaki New Member

totally more scenes with the males an more males would be awesome :p

11. mimmoma

mimmoma New Member

Items to activate special scenes or improve your relationship sounds good too. more sex scenes with more male anf female characters. :):) Maybe even a chance to develop more stories with the characters and the option to choose the language of the game.:):)

Predaderp likes this.
  12. Kooskia

Kooskia Member

To be fully honest (and not just because I am mostly straight) I would prefer more female characters just to be a more fair and balanced game (I could mention that counting the 3 already playble characters in addition to the list of the future ones, actually there is a majority of males).

13. 6DarkRaven9

6DarkRaven9 New Member

The game is a Sausage Fest, as guys would say it? Need more tacos, because, tacos rule!

14. Hopeless Romantic Wolf

Hopeless Romantic Wolf Member

Patches and fix ups here and there, along with dialogue tweaks for starters. Then hand customization (cos not every fur has the same hand style). It's nothing major but it'll bug you if you notice it. Then, beyond the easier stuff, more characters and to see the map and such finished up and polished. ^^ So, generally what they're gonna do anyway.

Now, if you wanna talk about unrealistic things, a fur of mine as a dateable would be all. But that's just crazy talk. XD

15. Hopeless Romantic Wolf

Yeah, this you'll get. XD Trust me on that.

16. Saujen

Saujen New Member

Totally!! We need some tops! When I started dating Jax, I didn't consider him a sub at all. Also it would be nice to actually play the role of a girl once in a while.

17. Cyborg-Lucario

Coby is definitely gay and wouldn't want any pussy. But I guess the player character would be the only exception that doesn't make him uncomfortable (the reason for the sex may be because Coby wants to exercise his lovemaking, and not for romantic reasons).

Jax has throughout his storyline been implied to be bisexual. So he wouldn't have any problem being with a female.

I haven't played Seth's storyline, so I don't know about his actual sexuality. So I'm gonna let someone else say if Seth would be willing to be with a girl or not.

Skye? As far as I know, so may she be the only straight character in the game (that isn't the player if you choose to).

It may be a lot of extra work, but hey! The game's free. They can do whatever they want, with the limit only being their imagination (or the program risking taking up too much space or any programming issues).

18. Hopeless Romantic Wolf

Seth's not shown any sign of heterosexuality. His first crush was a guy, who rejected him, so there might be wiggle room there. Otherwise, he's 100% homo. To paraphrase an internet saying: "No hetero".

19. Cyborg-Lucario

I see. So there is a wiggle room. But they coud make so that you will only be in the friendzone if you're a girl and tries to date him.

20. Hopeless Romantic Wolf

Precisely, same with Coby and Skye (though, obviously only if the player's female). Seth is a complete virgin, there's no indication he's even been kissed before, but other games have had an angsty/drama moment where someone falls for someone of the same sex/different clan/different species/etc. Amily from CoC, for example. Seth could be pegged by a woman in a strap-on or with a double dildo as a bare minimum, like an alpha female figure wearing the pants in the romance, but I just get the feeling the sexuality of the characters is set in stone. Like Jax, he seems to casually brush off his dating past with women but fondly (and bitterly in equal measure) remembers his only boyfriend.

It is just my opinion, but current evidence suggests gays will be gays. However, Dustin, Kane and Zenith strike me as the lady killers (bisexual more likely), so girls certainly won't be lacking for eye candy. All three gays thus far are slim and feminine, those three are more manly. So it's possible.