Shoutbox (Disabled)

What are your fears or things you won't do even if paid ridiculous amonts of money?

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by Scrydan, May 16, 2015.

1. Scrydan

Scrydan Active Member Team Amorous Supporter Dark Army Enthusiast

Everyone has something that they won't do. As greedy as people can be for money, there is a limit - even if it varies a lot.

I won't say much about my few for now. More curious to see what everyone else's is. Keep what you discuss within some boundaries. No need to get too absolutely insane. :p
    Otherwise, use spoilers to hide such things.

2. Frothgar

Frothgar Active Member Team Amorous Supporter

For me it would be anything to do with spiders those things scare the shit out of me I scream like a girl if they come near me I just can't stand them.

3. Wingz Of Death

Wingz Of Death Moderator of the Dark Lord Team Amorous Moderator Dark Army Enthusiast

Koala's are terrifying... i know call me crazy
    have you ever heard them Oh GOD you walk in a zoo and you hear this noise like a death scream like someone is killing a baby... its a f***ing koala. and then they crawl up your schoulder and i'm like fuck this shit... yeah i would never go near one, not even for a million bucks

Last edited: May 16, 2015
  4. Prenco

Prenco New Member

I fear complacency, and being stuck in a self-destroying routine without being aware of it.

5. Patrigue

Patrigue Member

Wasps.

Bees, I have no problem with. Bees are just adorable little insects that either collect pollen or shag the queen until they die (depending on gender).

Wasps, on the other hand, are like the GTAV Trevors of the insect world. The moment a wasp gets within 3 feet of me is the day I set myself on fire just to be keep the wasp away from me.

Also, I may be afraid of pigs. One bit my leg when I was 8. He came straight for me. I'm not even joking.

However, I think my biggest fear is dying. Not because of the process of dying or the uncertainty of what happens after death, but that I'm leaving behind people I care about very much. Three years ago, I lost a friend to suicide, and even after all this time, it still hurts to think about it. I don't ever want to make my family or friends feel that way again. To be honest, that thought has actually stopped me from committing suicide a couple of times. Fortunately, I'm in a much better mental state now.

6. Scrydan

Scrydan Active Member Team Amorous Supporter Dark Army Enthusiast

I don't like bees either, but wasps more so! Ever since I stepped on one when I was five, I began to hate anything small, able to fly, and able to sting me with their venom.

But alas, I usually stay indoors coding. So yay?

7. DaraSilverDragon

DaraSilverDragon Active Member Team Amorous Supporter

I want to kiss your brain.
    Wasps and hornets are the closest my state gets to being Australia - I fucking loathe them, and I'm pretty sure it's mutual.

The dying thing though... eh. I'm less afraid of death, and more afraid that I'll die before I get all the shit I wanted to do done. If I can get all the accomplishments I desire out of life, then yes, I will go gentle into that good night. I'm like the dude from Deathly Hallows that tricked the reaper into creating the invisibility cloak - I just want to avoid death until I'm ready to greet it like an old friend on my own terms.

8. Connery

Connery Active Member Team Amorous Supporter

[​IMG]

Jk, I'm afraid of lucid dreaming. Ther's a way to get into that phase where you're between being awake and sleeping, but because of the melatonin, you're unable to move. I once dreamed such a dream, the difference was that I had hallucinations of something like the invisible-thing of Paranormal Activity. It was horryfying. A doc needed to come and give me narcotica so I could calm down. I would rather die than go through that horror again.

Last edited: May 17, 2015
  9. MikeFoxclaw

MikeFoxclaw Member

You mean sleep paralysis? That's very common amongst lucid dreamers i guess...
    I personally enjoyed lucid dreaming where I can become my sona, but when it comes to be a sleep paralysis it's very annoying. Trying hard to breathe or move and when I woke up successfully i'll just say "f*ck it.."
    About that paranormal activity, there's a myth somewhere that if you get sleep paralysis there's a ghost lying on top of you when you sleep, pretty horrifying tho.

10. Prenco

Prenco New Member

The whole sleep paralysis thing can be absolutely horrifying, but you can use it to go straight into a lucid dream very quickly; you just need to remember that it's a natural experience and the "ghosts" that you could be seeing are just hallucinations caused by a very confused brain.

11. MikeFoxclaw

MikeFoxclaw Member

No wonder the ghost won't go away even if I pray :v how silly.
    I'll look into this since I get sleep paralysis often lately, thanks.

12. BOX

BOX Member

Sharks. :C

13. Wingz Of Death

Wingz Of Death Moderator of the Dark Lord Team Amorous Moderator Dark Army Enthusiast

sharks are not scary.. koala's are!

14. Frothgar

Frothgar Active Member Team Amorous Supporter

Well to you they might not be scary but to others such as BOX they can be very scary we all have different fears :amlaughing:

15. Wingz Of Death

the koala's dude..... they're watching O.O

16. Robyn

Robyn Active Member

I have a phobia on cockroaches. Like... if I spot one, I'll tense up and try to move away from the room as quick as possible.

AND DON'T GET ME STARTED IF THEY START TO FLY.

17. Icefreeze

Icefreeze Member

I didn't really have much any fears, except for spiders, before I came here. Now I'm pretty sure I'm paranoid of sleep paralysis.

OH HELL NO

18. RuBoo

RuBoo New Member

The sharks will not hurt you unless you look like a seal, or they're in a feeding frenzy. Human tastes terrible to sharks.
    Me, I have many fears. One relevant to this site, penetration. My mouth is mainly food and drink only, and my bumhole is one way. And don't even think about the... Weirder ones.

19. Robyn

Robyn Active Member

[​IMG]

20. Fang Zexamus

Fang Zexamus Member

I fear natural disasters like tornadoes, hurricanes and earthquakes but only when I am alone. I tend to stay calm when around others when something does happen. I guess in a way I fear being alone as well, can't say it isn't entirely true.