Shoutbox (Disabled)

What about clothes customization?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Furor, Jul 24, 2015.

1. Furor

Furor Member

Personally I think it can be interesting to be able to actually dress your character even if you don't see yourself in game. What do you guys think?

quinnfuzzball and Fishwolf like this.
  2. TensaiNeko

TensaiNeko New Member

First off? I'd really like it; they could draw the assets and use the same slider technique to let people customize the over all look. And if it could also affect how you act or how NPCs react to you.
    Downside: I think the character maker itself is asset heavy and would suffer to be used by low-end users. Not sure about the independent one though. We would need to see a prototype to know for sure. *Shrugs*

3. Furor

Furor Member

With a clothes customization at least I would stop thinking I go around naked. Plus it will be nice to see what they can make and what people can create with more details to add to their fursona. Maybe even accessories like necklaces, rings or similar.

Fishwolf likes this.
  4. Asckabaal

Asckabaal New Member

The only clothing items I would like to be guaranteed to be in the final software are: A goat skull. (My fursona wears one lol) And a cloak w/ hood/cowl

5. Reeden

Reeden Member

From what Lennian and the team have said, they seem to be planning to completely flesh out the game and make it a complex dating sim where you'll have to balance relationships. Perhaps clothing could function like it would in GTAIV, where different clothes appeal to different people, that could be something to add into the expected social relationship aspect. If programmers deem it possible and appealing, we may see a clothing option. However, I don't see it having much of a role in the game, as it is in first person, and even when it isn't from the player's perspective, it's a 3rd person of your character, naked, banging someone's guts in.

Who knows - the project is making progress, and as time passes, we're going to see many more features added in to slowly move the game from a simple linear dating sim, to a complex and rich experience.

6. RoyArtorius

RoyArtorius Master Knight of the Dark Lord Team Amorous Moderator

Again, I feel I must point out that the Fursona Maker is not the same as the character creator in Amorous. I'm told that Amorous and Fursona Maker are to remain separate from each other.

7. hokslol

hokslol New Member

I always thought of this, they should also add some tattoos and piercings to the game it would even be way better :)

Furor likes this.
  8. Kyle the Husky

Kyle the Husky New Member

What are the clothing options you have when you interact with the wardrobe?
    When I interact with it All the options are covered with the coding stuff and I can only make out the first option which is the t-shirt one and the last one which adds more options which is not covered in that coding crap, can someone please tell me what the options are