Shoutbox (Disabled)

Uncensor me timbers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lennian, May 10, 2018.

1. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

Simply go to the location where Amorous is installed and create an empty file called "ShowMeSomeBooty" or "ShowMeSomeBooty.txt".

On Windows, this is as easy as browsing to the game location (this is usually "C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Amorous"), right-click and choose "New", followed by "Text-document" and rename it accordingly. Or you can download the attachment below.

On Mac, this is slightly harder to do, but you can use pretty much any text-editor to make the file in the location (this is usually "/Users/[YourUsername]/Library/Application Support/Steam/SteamApps/common/Amorous"). If you are handy with Terminal, use "touch".

On Linux, the instructions are the same as the Mac, just the location differs (this is usually "~/.local/share/Steam/SteamApps/common/Amorous").

If in any case you fail to find the location of the game, right-click the game in Steam, choose Properties and find the button that says "Browse local files" under the "Local files" tab.

PS. On a side note, if you want to run the game without Steam, you can also create an empty file called "NonSteam" or "NonSteam.txt" while you are in the folder anyway. However, this does not stop you from launching the game through Steam. If you have something to hide, don't launch the game from Steam, but instead, do it manually from the game folder.

PSS. For all those people complaining there is no itch.io release, the only difference between Steam and itch.io is that it will contain these two files by default! Go figure.

Attached Files:

2. Samm

Samm New Member

Excuse me for asking, but would you please give more information to what I'm supposed to do? I use Mac and would like to know a few more details; for example: how do I access the game's files and paste the folder, right-click the app, press Show Package Contents and create it?

3. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

All the details are in the first topic, even how to get to the folder using Steam.

4. Jakethehusky

Jakethehusky New Member

Sorry to ask, but i downloaded amorous on steam and i saw the patch here. So i downloaded it and put it in amorous's files and it didn't work? Did i do something wrong?

5. AmorousHelp

AmorousHelp New Member

NEVERMIND ITS BEEN FIXED

Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
  6. madamekris

madamekris New Member

Hello, I've done this and my game still doesn't have lewd options in character creation. It's highly disappointing. Is there any updated way to fix this?

7. catt

catt New Member

The same happened with me, i downloaded the file and nothing happened, so i then named a empty file Showmethatbooty yet still nothing happened.

8. Alex Furry

Alex Furry New Member

Thanks for a moment I thought that I would have to look for a previous version or something to get remove the sensorship of the game XD

9. Zirianes

Zirianes New Member

Getting the same thing, where doing this doesn't seem to be working