Shoutbox (Disabled)

New Unable to play the game properly

Discussion in 'Issues and Bugs' started by kenta, Jul 17, 2015.

1. kenta

kenta New Member

Was unable to control the game, i tried the WASD keys and the up down left right keys but wont control, i ended up editing the controls and fixed that issue but I ran into another problem, I could not select anything expect single player and the character would constantly walk backwards in the game.

2. RoyArtorius

RoyArtorius Master Knight of the Dark Lord Team Amorous Moderator

The input controls were not designed to be remapped, but should work without issue in the first place

3. kenta

kenta New Member

Even on a fresh install It still moves backwards

4. RoyArtorius

RoyArtorius Master Knight of the Dark Lord Team Amorous Moderator

The issue seems to be on your end as we have not heard anyone else having this issue nor have we been able to replicate it.

5. LawlMan

LawlMan New Member

I rebind a lot of my keys in games, I did the same with BBS. And it doesn't seem to be too bad, I changed my attack to e, my jump to q, and my special to f. Just so it's all closer to WASD and I can react faster, but. I'd also like to know the original controls so I can switch back if I ever need to. Can someone post them?

6. MuppetNecking

MuppetNecking Active Member

Here you go, man. https://forums.amorousgame.com/threads/can-somebody-post-the-controls-for-me.253/

7. LawlMan

LawlMan New Member

Thanks dude.

8. mellnart

mellnart New Member

I had the exact same issue and found a reason for it, so I created an account to reply just incase you've overlooked this particular one;

Try unplugging all of your USB-joysticks/gamepads/flight simulator rudder pedal-devices (that last one was the problem for me, since apparently it keeps having a constant input as if having a gamepad pointing up/left).

Once you have no input except keyboard/mouse, try restarting the launcher and go again. Please reply if it still persists.