Shoutbox (Disabled)

Support Unable to Customize Character

Discussion in 'Support' started by mudzzzy, May 10, 2018.

1. mudzzzy

mudzzzy New Member

Heya! No, it's not the 'full black screen' problem; I was having that issue but it was fixed by installing the steam version.

The rest of the game runs fine, but the character customization screen isn't really doing what it's meant to do. I can see the panel with all of the options (i can change the name/markings/etc), but the other half of the screen, supposedly where I'm meant to see what my character looks like, is blank. I can't see what I'm doing, or what I'm changing, at all.

The only other issue I've seen like this involved installing .net 4.5, and when I was unable to do so due to already having .net 4.7 installed, I uninstalled that just to reinstall 4.5 and still, no luck.

Is there any way I can fix this? Or, is this intentional? (I'm new to the game in general, so I wouldn't know)

2. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

3. mudzzzy

mudzzzy New Member

Thank you for replying so quickly. I took a few hours to test out all of the methods on the page you linked me to, but none of them worked. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong, or maybe my computer just doesn't want to put up with the game. Thank you though :)