Shoutbox (Disabled)

Transgender M2F maybe?

Discussion in 'Feedback and Wishlist' started by Jenie, Sep 9, 2015.

1. Jenie

Jenie Member

First off, HELLO! I'm new here.. but been on FA awhile.
    I wanna say, so far I love Amorous, and I even loving playing the 3 stories with the males.
    Odds are even when females are added, I won't have an interest.. just not into females.
    However though, I do happen to like trans ladies, and in fact.. I am transgender myself.
    Is their any chance on at least one Transgender story?
    The story could involve the fact that this particular trans lady deals with acceptance issues and a back story of dealing with being different and not feeling really male or female, but rather somewhere in between?
    I'm transgender, that's kinda where the idea is coming from...
    Issues I have had and still have.
    Not knowing where I fit, not knowing where I belong... trying so hard to feel like I fit somewhere.
    Just thought I would share this idea...
    I know it's not likely to be added.
    But until then I can keep replaying the male stories.

(If anyone is wondering about my issues with females, you need only ask and I will share.. but I felt I rather not talk about it unless someone wants to know)

2. Darkwratheon

Darkwratheon New Member

If I recall correctly, they already have one transgender character planned out, I don't know if her story has been developed though. Apparently her name is "Mercy". I'd post the link to her reference but it's NSFW so I don't know if I'm allowed to post it. You, however, can see her reference in the "Dates for Amorous v0.4" thread, started by K3TA.