Shoutbox (Disabled)

Thoughts and Concerns

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Howlett Fang, Sep 15, 2016.

1. Howlett Fang

Howlett Fang New Member

First off I want to say that the Fursona Maker is really good, it is revolutionary in that it allows users to create their fursona freely without having to commission an artist to get it done (This isn't going to replace the artists only make it easier to get a workable reference with out needing to pay top dollar right out the gate.

I do have a few questions, comments, concerns and ideas.

Firstly I want to address the fact that there is adult content freely available with in the app, now I want it made very clear that the concern is not so much for myself but to the ease at which the content is accessible. It took no more than maybe 5 minutes to have the product fully downloaded and executable, this means that it is not going to take a minor no more than 5 minutes to gain access to content that they are not allowed to see. Please understand I agree with the product and in fact I actually like the product BUT this content shouldn't be so easy to get to, rather this should be a content that has to be paid for or age verified. This is mentioned for the safety of the Amorous products as well as the developers because if it becomes common knowledge as it will quickly become this will put your product in jeopardy of being shut down and I personally do not want to see this great product go away.

Now that that's out of the way, I do have a question about the product as a program is Fursona Maker just an Alpha? If so this would explain why there is not much that can be done with this product.

Assuming this game is in Alpha I do have some ideas which would improve the product a lot.

Ideas
    Organization: This product has a very high lack of part organization when actually building your character, Each section should be organized by specific species as a drop menu of that species so Canine: Tail and a list of all the tails that belong in that species, or Feline: Tail and a list of all the tails of that species and so on.

Genitalia: Now I know what I said above, understand that isn't saying it shouldn't be in the product only redefine how it is accessible. There should be genitalia for female characters and that genitalia should have several selections as even in nature it is different from fur to fur or person to person.

More Character bodies: Again this is still assuming that this is in Alpha stage in which case I know you are working on this, however, it would be nice to see instead of Canine Defualt it would be a Canine selection and a drop down of each sub species of that type or Feline and so on.

Painting: Open up the brush painting, do not limit it to 5 pallets that you can paint on because this does not allow creativity, I know that this is your product and all however if you are going to provide a product such as this then it really should be up to the individual how it is painted or colored.

I am assuming that this product already features a 18+ warning so yeah...

These are the few ideas I had that could improve the product so far, again Good job and keep up the good work.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2016
  2. Howlett Fang

Howlett Fang New Member

Really this post has been up for bearly 6 months and has been completely ignored... Perhaps this product is not as good as I once thought...

3. Sublime Lizard

Sublime Lizard Moderator of the Dark Lord Team Amorous Moderator Team Amorous Supporter Dark Army Enthusiast

How do you know it has been ignored?

RoyArtorius likes this.
  4. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

The game is considered completed. While we appreciate the feedback, the chances of anything ever changing is very (VERY) slim.

RoyArtorius likes this.
  5. Howlett Fang

Howlett Fang New Member

Well that is rather disappointing, this game has potential to be great, it's to bad that this game is not likely to get any updates. It is also sad that you do not see any particular issue with adult content access to children or if you do there is nothing in place preventing this from happening.

6. MakuyiHusky

MakuyiHusky New Member

It really does have a lot of potential, and I really want to like this program. But considering the fact that they're calling it "completed" When there are still major issues and bugs that seem to be going largely ignored, I'd call it far from complete.

7. Howlett Fang

Howlett Fang New Member

I am inclined to agree. Majorly underwhelming and the bugs any glitches it has to me tell me this game is far from complete.

8. Howlett Fang

Howlett Fang New Member

If anything this game is in alpha stages at best

Banterman likes this.
  9. Banterman

Banterman New Member

What a shame. The game is clearly nowhere near completed if you can't even load something as basic as a character in. From my experience.