Shoutbox (Disabled)

Fixed Third date with Jax [1.0.2]

Discussion in 'v1.0.3' started by Alcode, Apr 30, 2018.

1. Alcode

Alcode New Member

Hello! First of all I'm going to apologize for my bad english in case that you don't understand my report.

Well, I was playing the game normally and when the NSFW scene with Jax popped I was very surprised to see that my Fursona had breasts because it doesn't have. My Fursona has male body, and I don't have any problems with breasts, but it didn't feel like my Fursona and that's what bothered me a little. I don't even know if it's a bug tho! At the beggining of the game I pick the choice "identify using masculine-leaning androgynous terms", the breasts appeared in the animation because of that choice?

I'm going to put some screenshoots down here. Sorry for the silly censorship(?)

Bye, I will wait for a reply!

2. Alcode

Alcode New Member

I can't post the screenshots, sorry! </3

3. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

Did you, per chance, make your initial save when the game was still running SFW mode?

4. Alcode

Alcode New Member

Yes, I think. Because I didn't know that was avilable a NSFW version!

5. Zzyzx

Zzyzx New Member

If you start in SFW mode, you can't adjust the NSFW bits in the avatar creator, so it just shows up with the defaults.

6. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

The defaults are "None", in this case, you worked off a template that had breasts, but obviously didn't show. I fixed this now in the next version. Thank you for letting me know.

Alcode likes this.