Shoutbox (Disabled)

Thinking of getting a tattoo...

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by RubyTheWolf, Jul 5, 2017.

?

Should I get an Amorous tattoo?

1. Yes!

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. No!

6 vote(s)
    66.7%
  3. Why?!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. RubyTheWolf

RubyTheWolf New Member

Maybe something related to this game? :p It started as a dare from a friend,but now I'm not so sure if it's just a dare...

Last edited: Jul 6, 2017
  2. Ryeiu

Ryeiu Active Member Team Amorous Supporter

well just remember it will be with you till the end of your days its your body and your decision no one else im all for you getting a tattoo of it but again its all up to you

3. RubyTheWolf

RubyTheWolf New Member

Yeah, I'm just seeing what the general consensus among the people here is.

4. Ryeiu

Ryeiu Active Member Team Amorous Supporter

well my vote is yes XD

5. TheBlackDrake

TheBlackDrake Member

I haven't answered the poll but I'll give an advice : be 100% sure of what you want.
    Having a tatoo is something you should not take lightly.
    I'll have to ask you 2 questions :

- Where would you want your tatoo ?
    The location is really important because highly visible places can lead to discomfort or even social problems, depending on the type of tatoo of course.

-Would you really want to wear it all your life ?
    That's the uttermost important question. Even if you would like a tatoo of something at some point, it's not sure that you will still like it 20-30 years from now. And NO, laser removal is not a viable option, it's hilariously expensive, painful and not really efficient.

Ryeiu likes this.
  6. RubyTheWolf

RubyTheWolf New Member

I would get it in an area that isn't super conspicuous, like my shoulder or something (I almost never wear short sleeves) so even if I regret it for some reason, I won't have to deal with it out in the open.

7. Sir Wolf

Sir Wolf Active Member

I say nope. This is coming from someone with around 15 tattoos. Amorous is a great game but years from now you will probably not even think of it anymore. I can't imagine being 60 and looking at my shoulder in the mirror and seeing Jax's face or something lol :p

I have one furry tattoo though it is inconspicuous. It is a wolf on my chest. Maybe I will post a pic of it here sometime :p

8. RubyTheWolf

RubyTheWolf New Member

Yeah, I wasn't super serious about it. Like I said, it started as a dare, and I was just curious as to what people thought of it.