Shoutbox (Disabled)

The game won't let me start....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Diabetus, Jun 24, 2016.

1. Diabetus

Diabetus New Member

I've added the launcher and when it was done, it said that the game is up-to-date, and when I pressed the Play! button, it showed me nothing. Am I doing something wrong?

2. theWatcher

theWatcher Member

Navigate to where you have the amorous launcher installed, then open games, then amorous, then public_windows (for windows, might not be the same for mac/linux), and double click on Amorous.exe (it should display as Amorous and be an application file type).

If there is anything missing from the public_windows folder (Amorous_Data folder, SexScenesfolder, Amorous.exe, templates_stock.xml or version.txt) then delete the amorous folder and redownload.

Alternatively, you can delete the version.txt file to force the launcher to download the game again.

3. Diabetus

Diabetus New Member

Well, Thank you, but I don't knoww few things you said.

-open game? Do you mean to open amorous?

-What I do when I open the public_window? It says that I have to log in or skip (And somee other things), then I have the page when it's up-to-date.

-Folders? Where should I see them? I've never seen them when I installed the download, Is it apart? DO you get it when you launched the launcher?

EIther that, Thank you.

4. Trainer Red

Trainer Red New Member

I try doing this, but Amourous.exe is not there. the only thing in that folder is version.txt. I tried re-installing about 6 times now, but all I end up getting is version.txt. Is there any other way I can download the game?

Prince_BlazeFAR likes this.
  5. theWatcher

theWatcher Member

Sorry, I meant where it is installed on your computer, not the Launcher page.
    Games is a folder inside the folder where the launcher has been placed.
    The path would be FOLDER/games/amorous/public_windows (where FOLDER is the location where the Amorous launcher has been placed).

6. theWatcher

theWatcher Member

Then that would fall down to the install servers being weird, nothing anyone but Lennian can do about it. Try installing every so often until it works (every few days maybe?)

7. Diabetus

Diabetus New Member

Thank you, but the only thing I have is the launcher. Is this the problem?

8. PhoenixWizard

PhoenixWizard Member Dark Army Enthusiast