Shoutbox (Disabled)

Thanks

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Argo, Oct 1, 2016.

1. Argo

Argo New Member

Hello, whoever is reading this, be you the dark Lord Lennigan himself or some other person I would like to say something.

Thanks random Dev or Admin who is reading this. You are probably an amazing person and I would like to send you a personal thanks. Thanks random Dev for helping this baby bird of a game to take flight and not abandoning it halfway through its first molting. Thank you random Admin, as a person who sacrifices their own free time to keep this forum from dissolving into chaos. And to all of you I would like to say thanks for warming my long stone cold heart with a dating sim that has more potential then a boulder moving at terminal velocity.

Thanks, random person who is reading this. You are a person who is either here because you are a furry, are here to see the odd parts of the fandom or are just a asshole here to harass people. Unless you're the last option, I would like to thank you for something very simple, not being a jerk. Extra points if you have helped me in some way or another, as I've been in this fandom for 4 + years, so you might have come across me. But as a person who suffered from all manners of things as a kid, I would like to send you a thanks for the fandom being with me through the thick and thin.

Thanks for your time
    -Argo

BlackHusky, Dark-Signal and Doonbal like this.
  2. Doonbal

Doonbal Active Member

Well said Argo! *Bro paw*

3. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

The Dark Lord is pleased with the praise he received, luck will be bestowed upon you. Life long and prosperous.

BlackHusky and Dark-Signal like this.
  4. Argo

Argo New Member

Heil the Dark Lord

Dark-Signal likes this.
  5. Dark-Signal

Dark-Signal New Member

ALL HAIL THE DARK LORD. ALL HAIL LENNIAN.