Shoutbox (Disabled)

Duplicate Template Saving issue

Discussion in 'Closed' started by MangoTangoo, Jan 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MangoTangoo

MangoTangoo New Member

Hello ^^
    I'm kinda new to the whole "Amorous" thing and i can't seem to save the templates... i'm using "Husko the Blank slate" and if i edit him and (after i changed his name) i click on "new player template" which doesn't seem to work...it resets him so i though "Ok delete the template you got now and create a new one, then make it while the new one is used and click "save all templates" so i did...didn't work again! Could someone help me? I'm kinda struggeling here q-q oh and is there a way to show the templates as pictures only to post online 'n stuff? (I know i can use the PRINT button buuut doesn't look that good. If there is another way let me know please)

Char Mosaic likes this.
  2. Char Mosaic

Char Mosaic Member

Yeah i believe it is a know issue, have good faith they are working on it.

WeisserWolf likes this.
  3. MangoTangoo

MangoTangoo New Member

I really hope so...basically i don't want to loose my fursona...oh and the picture thing is solved :) In creation menu i can press f12 For screenshots ^^

Char Mosaic likes this.
  4. Char Mosaic

Char Mosaic Member

Cool man, yeah I feel ya I had tried to create very specific character templates for all the potential dates the first time I had played. The team did have enough foresight to put multiple saves in the game though so just don't overwrite the saves you want you'll be fine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.