Shoutbox (Disabled)

Tease us more, please.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Joshua, Jun 15, 2015.

1. Joshua

Joshua Member Dark Army Enthusiast

Alright, so I know it takes a long time for updates to be released, and for Bareback Street as well, so I was thinking, could you guys give us some more teasers in the form of screenshots or gameplay vids? I know you released a screenshot of BBS, which is awesome, but I was wondering if this could be done on a regular basis. I know you're all busy and such, and I know that it's worth the wait, but if it wouldn't be too much trouble, some eye candy for us to enjoy while the updates are being worked on would be much appreciated.

Not only that, but it'd be a good way to connect with us and show us what progress is being made, what struggles you guys are having, and so on. That way we can know what's going on, so we won't have to keep bugging you about updates all the time. It'd also help with the people who keep going, "WHY HASN'T IT BEEN RELEASED THEY'RE NEVER GOING TO FINISH IT I'M UNSUBBING" or what have you.

Just a thought. :p

2. Flibble

Flibble Moderator of the Dark Lord Team Amorous Moderator

In the words of the great Almir when it comes to future content, updates and the likes.

;)

3. MuppetNecking

MuppetNecking Active Member

This place is completely dead right now; this could be just the spark it needs.

4. Zack_Salem

Zack_Salem New Member

it's a good idea to pasify the impatient

5. MuppetNecking

MuppetNecking Active Member

Unfortunately, damn near everybody has been pacified now, including the impatient.