Shoutbox (Disabled)

Teamspeak 3 server

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by Connery, Jun 2, 2015.

1. Connery

Connery Active Member Team Amorous Supporter

Hello peeps!

I'm proud to announce that I made an TS3 server for the community for gaming chatting and other stuff
    :amlaughing:

But before you start, please read how the group system works and what you can/can not do.

Before you join the server for the first time, you need an identity with a security level of at least 29. This is to prevent the joining of nasty people who get banned with their identity.
    You can access your identities under the menu: Settings>Identities (Or just press CTRL and I). Select your identitie and check the security level. If it's below 20, select "raise" and give 29 as the targeted level. It should`nt take longer than 15 minutes to raise the security level.

Adress: campari.fra1.teamspeak24.com:9064
    In addition, you need a password to connect to the server. It's simple: Amorous [A is acapital letter!]

When you join the server the first time, you're a guest until members (group "Furry") add you to their group. To make this easier, guests can be moved by furries. If wanted, I can add the rights to create a temporary channel which will be deleted if everybody leaves the channel, but as said I will only add it if you guys feel a need for it :D

As a member of the group "furry", you can't set your own game groups. You need to talk to a Gamegroup Master or higher to get into the groups you want.

If you want a channel for your own game or games which aren't yet in the other games section included, talk to me and I'll help you out :)

The server itself has at the moment 25 slots which can be expanded by any time, so should the server be overrun, tell me and I'll expand the slot count :)

There are at the moment nine different user classes:
    - Guest <--- 1st and lowest group in the hierachy
    - Furry <--- Normal group
    - Patron <--- A special group with special rights for the Patrons
    - Gamegroup Master <--- Can set you your gamegroups
    - Moderator <--- Can set gamegroups and helps with moderation
    - Team Amorous <--- Team Amorous staff; only they can giye you your Patron status
    - Server admin <--- Server administration
    - Operator <--- Server owner class

The Patrons will get the right to create temporary channels as well as the right to join the server although it is full [reserved slots; at the moment there are 5 reserveed slots). The same goes for full channels, so there's another reason to support Amorous on Patreon :amsuave:

If you want to join the staff, send me a PM and I will evaluate your skills for each group. :)

Gamegroups:

- Planetside 2
    - League of Legends
    - Minecraft
    - Unofficial Amorous Minecraft server
    - World of Tanks
    - World of Warplanes
    - Firefall
    - TERA

Additional Groups will come when requested, so keep telling me :D

Last edited: Jun 3, 2015
  2. Frothgar

Frothgar Active Member Team Amorous Supporter

Nicely done Mahagon hopefully my schedule will ease up in the near future and I can play some more :amlaughing: