Shoutbox (Disabled)

Talking 'bout dates

Discussion in 'Feedback and Wishlist' started by Archer, Aug 17, 2016.

?

Is this a legit argument?

1. Yeah, sure

6 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Don't think so, bud

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Not by a mile you absolute nobhead

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Archer

Archer New Member

Hey 'ya bois, just wanted to give my opinions on some stuff, mainly about the sexuality in the game.

So as we know, there are three dates in Amorous, which are all gay. Whilst I know gay furry stuff is more popular, I think if the Amorous team added one of every preference, it would've been a smarter move by the Team. Aka going Male, Female, Shemale, as those are the most popular. This way you would have built a base with every gender, which you could branch out with different characters.

The reason I'm typing this isn't actually to criticize the team, it was more about the coming v.04. The reason I think so many people have been so pushy about the update is because it's going to add the first dateable female in the game, and that makes people who previously haven't been into Amorous, as it is as I said earlier solely gay, come over and want to play this extremely well made dating sim, with their sexual preference.

But at the end of the day, the Amorous Team still has made one kick ass game, and the way the updates were handled in the past doesn't matter. People are going to get what they want, and that's more than enough. What do you think?

Krauser and Dark-Signal like this.
  2. Code_Doggo

Code_Doggo Member

3. Archer

Archer New Member

I've seen them, thanks anyway! This was more about the beginning of Amorous and how they had only male dateable characters. Now that they're updating and adding new characters with new genders, that'll change of course, but I was talking about how in the beginning Amorous was solely gay, and became limited to those. Thanks for the post, anyway.

Code_Doggo likes this.