Shoutbox (Disabled)

super desperate to play

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by greywhitetail97, Jul 8, 2016.

1. greywhitetail97

greywhitetail97 New Member

so i think i say this exact same thing on another thread but here i am again asking in the amorous team has updated or released a new version of windows 10 users like me to play bbs, fursona maker or the original game itself. i seen people play it and i have been interested on doing the same thing but i cant so if theres anyone out there that can help me....PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE DO:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

2. EthanWolfcat

EthanWolfcat Active Member

Games are compatible in Windows 10. I have 10 pro and I can play those no problem. And my trainer for bbs still works :p

3. greywhitetail97

How did u get it to work?

4. EthanWolfcat

Simply run the game through the launcher or launch bbs.exe

The game is made in unity and it is fully compatible with Windows 10.

To be on the safe side. Try launching bbs.exe or the launcher as administrator.

5. Immy

Immy New Member

W 10 has a lil bit of problems , like in my case : I use Paint tool easy Sai to draw. When I installed W 10 it stopped to work so , for no reasons. I tried to find help but nobody could help me because 'casually' nobody encountered my same problem. So i just returned to W 7. Tlrd: until you cant find a solution, return to your old version

6. greywhitetail97

Well I tried to do it a few days ago but I couldn't click the play button. I think I'll try it again and see what happens

7. greywhitetail97

ok so i launched it as an administrator but it wont let me continue when i click the play button so im getting frustrated about this . and eithan what do you mean by running bbs,exe as admin?

8. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

9. LucasTheAvian

LucasTheAvian New Member

I'm still looking if anyone uploaded any spoiler pics or clips yet

10. EthanWolfcat

If you have launch the BBS' launcher from the Desktop you should have a folder called "game" on the desktop. Inside that folder, you should have another folder named "bbs". Inside it you have an exe called bbs or bbs.exe this is the game's main EXE. It has the Unity logo. You can bypass the launcher by running bbs as admin.

11. Kovy

Kovy Member

Open it manualy after making it a ZIP file with Win RAR and open that file manually, it should work them