Shoutbox (Disabled)

Suggestion: Expansion on character creator

Discussion in 'Feedback and Wishlist' started by Mars, May 22, 2015.

1. Mars

Mars New Member

The character creator is already really robust (and well integrated, in my opinion). However, there are a few things that I feel it could still really use. I'm listing the things that I ran into an issue with when trying to create a character, so others should definitely chime in if there's something they'd like to see added that I haven't listed. :)

First and foremost, I feel horns/ears should be two separate "parts". Adding onto this, I'd hope to see more of these kinds of parts. As it stands, none of the present ears really fit for big cats, for example. The closest I've managed was with the stubby ears, but these result in more of a panda appearance.

Second would be more body patterns. Right now we have stripes. My suggestion would be possibly a second, alternate stripe pattern, and possibly spot patterns. It would also be nice to see these able to be on tails and the legs, as well! :)

Third, muzzle shapes! It seems (touching on the big cats, again) that there aren't really any that fit felines at all, let alone big cats! The closest I've managed has been with the short muzzle.

That's all I can think of for now. I encourage anyone else to chime in if they have any ideas, though. I love the game and I'd love to see the character creator fleshed out even more. <3

2. DaraSilverDragon

DaraSilverDragon Active Member Team Amorous Supporter

I really want a head crest, like the dragon that works at the movie theater.
    The asset is practically already in the game, and LOTS of dragons have those.

3. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

There are two problems with going wild in the character creator: One is that the game can only support x number of cominations in sexscenes before it becomes unworkable. To solve this issue, we're planning on a standalone character creator. On top of that, I'm also opting a special "sexscene appereance" character editor, whenever the game detects you've used parts that are not supported. However, all of this is a pretty huge logistic operation!

4. ThreeDog

ThreeDog New Member

One thing I think should be reworked is the genitalia. The current overall appearance is fine, but I think it would be a good idea to make the sheath/no sheath or slit options separate. This allows for more customization since may 'sonas have are hybrids and have these features.

5. [ThisIsWar]

[ThisIsWar] New Member

Where abouts do you find it? I cant find it ingame.

6. ThreeDog

ThreeDog New Member

Gonna have to be a bit more specific. If you're talking about the char creator, you can change appearance under the "fursona" button, after you go through all of the opening dialogue.

7. Reeden

Reeden Member

Imo, the most obvious needed change to the creator is the hands. There are options for forearms, torsos, shins, feet, but not the hands. I've been trying to use the marking options to add a 'shading' or a 'tone' to my dude. It's a negligible bother that his feet have a different shade from the rest of his body, but it's the same on his hands.