Shoutbox (Disabled)

Sub/Dom or Top/Bottom and Sergals

Discussion in 'Feedback and Wishlist' started by Aria Etecia, Nov 10, 2016.

1. Aria Etecia

Aria Etecia New Member

For the gay side of Amorous, I think it would be nice if there would be a little bit of choice between being top/dom or being bottom/sub. I found -- and this is from playing the Alpha -- that it started getting dull always being dominant. I think this would make things a little more diverse and interesting.

Also in terms of the character creator for Amorous, I haven't found a muzzle of a sergal yet, it might be there or maybe not but I'm not sure.

Thank you for taking the time to read this!

FurryFriend and Zefron like this.
  2. Blaze

Blaze New Member

This has already been brought up on numerous occasions.
    The developers would have to redo the code in order to accommodate this which take's alot of time and effort, especially when everyone is craving for the next update.
    If and when this happens I would expect it after the game has come out of alpha and there is no telling when that's going to be at this moment.

Anyhow, I hope I cleared up most of your question,
    Have a Terrific Weekend.

-Blaze

3. Zefron

Zefron New Member

I also want to see this happen in the game, and I personally would be willing to wait for as long as it takes.

4. FurryFriend

FurryFriend New Member

I also wish there was a little bit more variance in the sex scenes- if only a little bit more of a chance to personalize or make it fit to your liking.