Shoutbox (Disabled)

Still able to access NSFW version of the game?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Phasferous, Jun 28, 2018.

1. Phasferous

Phasferous New Member

I looked over the rules for the forums (as they were changed from the last time I was on here) to make sure I wasn't missing anything. As asking about anything in regards to the NSFW version of the game can get you in trouble. So apologies if that rule exists but I missed it.

Can you still access the NSFW content of the game? As that was the most appealing part of Amorous prior to the Steam release (well before that)? It seems that the ability to download the game from the Amorous homepage is no longer a option and I still have a old build of the game but it seems to be failing to connect to the update server. Which means I may be forced to find alternative places to download the game. Other then Steam that is.

If Steam is now my only option (as I can't find anything about why the game launcher is failing to connect now), how do I unlock the NSFW content? I saw a comment on a review stating you can "unlock" the NSFW content by adding some sort of text file, but can't figure out what needs to be done with that.

Thanks for any help on this, and again apologies if it's now become unacceptable to ask about this here.

2. YoungSimbaPawSex

YoungSimbaPawSex New Member

There's a pinned thread in the Amorous Game forums that explains it in detail. It's a tired out Question and the most commonly asked question. Mostly it's just creating a new file, renaming it to get rid of its extension, and moving it to the game folder.

Also, good luck on your quest for finding the most updated version of the game. I know that there's a Play Now button at the top right of the page that should link you to all Team Amorous products, but I haven't checked the links cuz I don't have the bandwidth to download anything, until I get my ass to a library, XD.