Shoutbox (Disabled)

[Spoilers] Thoughts on Zenith date

Discussion in 'Feedback and Wishlist' started by MirceaKitsune, Feb 4, 2017.

1. MirceaKitsune

MirceaKitsune Active Member

Since Zenith is the addition of 0.5, why not? Personally I liked his path, and would put it somewhere in the middle between all other characters so far. Very well played once more.

Given his tough looks, he doesn't at first create the impression of being very interesting and appealing... which is why I expected his story to be rather boring at first. Once you do meet him however, it comes as a wonderful surprise how nice and awesome he really is! Truly beautiful in that aspect.

My main criticism is that his story is a biiiit too much like Dustin's: Someone who looks more tough on the outside and just "in it for the fun" at first, whom you meet during an argument with a douche of a (boy)friend which you help distance them from, and whom you then guide into trying new things to making a change in their life to forget about the past... heck he's even found on the floor just above where you meet Dustin :D It definitely felt like a bit of a difference between the two could have been made.

2. Serothi

Serothi New Member

I get where you're coming from on this, but I didn't get the same feeling so much from Zenith as Dustin.

Dustin's story has the feel of your character having this growing paranoia in the back of his mind that Dustin is going to leave them and go back to his BF, and in turn his old ways. Zenith never really had that play in, I mean he even says at one point he never responded to his ex since you met him at Amorous.

Instead, I felt it was more akin to Jax's story in that he had a traumatic event that makes him pull inwards when it's brought up, but it had enough differences between them to keep it kinda fresh and interesting. Not for nothing, I see where you can get that thought, but I just have a disagreement on opinion about it. Maybe a mesh of the two, I don't know. :amgrumpy:

3. MirceaKitsune

MirceaKitsune Active Member

Yes, this is correct as well: That fear is the main difference with Dustin. The two stories do seem a little similar especially at first still. Not that similar to say they aren't each interesting and unique however.