Shoutbox (Disabled)

[Spoilers] Discuss anything about v0.3

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lennian, May 22, 2015.

1. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

Title. Feel free to talk about whatever. Be sure to use spoiler tags tho, so people can only look for the info they want.

Like this

Yangyu likes this.
  2. Lolnoper

Lolnoper New Member

I like the game a lot so far. However, I wonder as to how female date paths will be implemented, if any? Mind going into a bit of detail with that?

3. DaraSilverDragon

DaraSilverDragon Active Member Team Amorous Supporter

well there's a minimum of one, with Skye.
    If kabs is ever added that'd be 2, though I imagine you could only do anal if that were the case :V

4. blazingpelt

blazingpelt New Member

I'm actually quite impressed with the routes and scenes so far. Wasn't sure how the writing would compare to the other furry VNs around, but this demo certainly compares favorably.
    I would've liked a bit more depth to Coby's "route", as well as some more description in Seth's sex scene, but everything else I've seen has been quite nice.

Last edited: May 24, 2015
    Bones likes this.
  5. Asriel Dreamurr

Asriel Dreamurr Active Member Team Amorous Supporter

The little dispointement is that when you manage to get the phone number of a character...
    you can't miss the date and the sex scene at the end no matter what dialogue you choose !

So is there more sexscenes or hidden secrets, or just one sexscene per characters ?

I finish the game twice with different dialogue, but ends the same way

6. Trappylamb

Trappylamb New Member

Not really a spoiler but, im not gonna lie, im disappointed the player cant bottom for any of the sexy scenes.

Purple Skies and Baddap123 like this.
  7. Icefreeze

Icefreeze Member

Well, I am impressed with it, especially the scenes. While I'm not much into gay art and dating games, I can honestly say that I really enjoyed Seth's and Jax's paths.

Coby's route was a bit short, but hot damn, that animation right before the sex scene.

In terms of the dates...

All of the dates were sort of left at cliffhangers. Are they going to be continued, or just left at that and never revisited? I'd especially like to see more about Jax, I feel like he was kind of left in a crappy spot. In the very least, a little bit more information would be appreciated.

Oh, and one more thing...

WHEN WILL WE HAVE SKYE?!!? D:

Oh, you don't know who the other characters are? Here: http://www.furaffinity.net/scraps/jasonafex/

Sign in and look through Jason's scraps, all the planned character are in there. (Not including Vergence and Genesis). I'm just gonna say it right here though, THINK LINK OBVIOUSLY HAS SPOILERS. If you don't want to know who the other characters are yet, don't look through it.

EDIT: Oh, and it's obviously NSFW.

8. Skyshatter

Skyshatter New Member

Well thats ten so that leaves us to wonder the last two routes. Since to my understanding there is twelve routes, no?

13 if we count Coby

9. Mattswolf

Mattswolf New Member Team Amorous Supporter

So so so awesome! I went for Seth and then Jax. Maybe its only a temporary thing but it seemed a bit odd that to talk to Coby about your night out, you had to call someone for a date, left me a little lost. Otherwise awesome job and well worth the wait in my opinion.

10. Icefreeze

Icefreeze Member

The other two are
    mini dates with Vergence and Kabier.

11. DaraSilverDragon

So hey, has anyone come out to coby's dad about fucking him? I wanna know what happens but I don't wanna see coby looking sad if it's something bad. It would break my heart

12. Plummbum

Plummbum New Member

I can just say it's fine, you should try :) You can always save before etc

13. SgtSoda

SgtSoda New Member

First of all great work.
    Though I would like to know something, is this the end of Seth and Jax storyline and now we get more characters, or do we get more characters and a furthering of the other characters?
    I ask cause I really like the characters and kind of want to see their story continue.

Lukas Alexander, Bones and Plummbum like this.
  14. ScalyWalker

ScalyWalker New Member Team Amorous Supporter

That's what I'm wondering too. Are the current routes considered complete or will they be longer at later versions (like after other characters have their routes too)? I really enjoyed playing Jax's route but it did feel a bit short for me and kinda cut off in the end.

15. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

Nothing is ever final. We are focussing on horizontal scaling content wise rather than going balls deep into the characters for now.

SgtSoda and ScalyWalker like this.
  16. ScalyWalker

ScalyWalker New Member Team Amorous Supporter

Thanks! That's the only thing I wanted to know if the characters will be expanded further at later versions. :)

17. DaraSilverDragon

Are you sure? Cuz I'm pretty sure that's in the game already >>

18. OKTrite

OKTrite Member

Ha ha, dangly parts!

19. NekoVeil

NekoVeil New Member

I just thought this was funny. After going through the game with
    Coby
    then calling him on the phone:
    [​IMG]