Shoutbox (Disabled)

[Spoilers] Am stuck: Lex's route

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zilas, Jul 20, 2017.

1. Zilas

Zilas New Member

Hey! wanted to ask for a helping hand here. Wanted to know if there is a way to trigger Lex to be a male.
    Tried so far the whole game in all the possible ways, and can't figure out which decissions should i take to make him go male.
    Thing which SHOULD be possible, conssidering the "booty call" scene where you can switch models whit "S" and looking at there is an actual male one.
    Starting to think it is a bug of some kind or an unfinished event line or so?

Friedrich likes this.
  2. TA_Hunter

TA_Hunter Member

You literally made me booty call Lex just to see this thing. Now I'm even more puzzled about Lex's Gender. LENNIAN! I summon thee to clearify this!

Zilas likes this.
  3. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

Spoiler tags guys.

Lex turns out to either have male or female parts based on how you respond to situations.

Zilas likes this.
  4. TA_Hunter

TA_Hunter Member

The Summoning worked? I have to remember that ... and release some sacrificial lambs.

5. Zilas

Zilas New Member

Well.. first of all thank you! and second sorry, will remember the tag for the next time.
    Now i need to replay the thing few more times to disscover how may i get hir to.. become him

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2017
  6. Lennian

#fail :p Added a spoiler for you!

7. gobalternate

gobalternate New Member

wait, so how do I
    get them to be a male in the sex scene? It seems to always be female when I do the paths, I might be doing something wrong though.

8. MirceaKitsune

MirceaKitsune Active Member

Oh my gosh, I never realized this... pure genius! I got the female version of Lex and assumed that's the gender of the character, had no idea they could also turn out to be male. Now that's a way to introduce the theory of quantum superimposition and parallel time lines into Amorous... it's almost creepy when I think about it this way, though the kind of creepy that I love. Kudos to the developers for their brilliant ideas :D

9. Skyshatter

Skyshatter New Member

It's early on in the date paths.

Fun fact: Based on your responses to Lex in the parking lot you can get asked to go to the bar right then and there skipping to the first date instead of going home first.

10. EscapeEvade

EscapeEvade New Member

Do you mean Lex asks the player character to go to the bar instead of the PC asking Lex to go to the bar?

Another thread mentions an explicit discussion of the PC's preferences, which I haven't been able to find yet. I assumed it was in the first interaction with Lex, which I keep replaying over and over trying to find it. Of course, I suppose it could be in later interactions...

EDIT: Nevermind. I figured it out.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2017
  11. Dark Shadow

Dark Shadow New Member

I still can't seem to get lex to be male has anyone succeded and how

12. Tussive

Tussive New Member

Saying it changes based on how you respond to situations is v. misleading. There's only one way to do it and it's essentially by demanding that Lex be a guy
    during the second date under the option to keep hounding about Lex's gender. By default Lex is female but if you say that you really only date guys during that exchange then Lex will shift to fit that preference. Nothing else will do it.

13. Lennian

It's actually a combination of things. Lots of flags are checked to make him/her decide what to shift to at that point - and it can still change in date 3 even afaik.

14. Dark Shadow

Dark Shadow New Member

Any way possible I can get a few tips on what to do and say to get lex to be a boy. Pretty please with cherrys on top?

15. Tussive

Tussive New Member

If that's how it's supposed to work there are probably a whole pile of broken/wonky flags like with Mercy. That's the only one that actually works (or at least the only thing that affected it in 8.0) and it feels like a douchey way to undercut what the character's all about.

I mean, it'd be cool if it all worked and it could be a surprise but there's a reason why people are having difficulty getting the male variant.

16. Alex Furry

Alex Furry New Member

Confirmed :T saying to Caby that you hope Lex is a guy turns into a male scene wich i very much like c: